2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
That **** messed me up the 1st time I was smoking at a resort and chilling with a British group. One of them asked me if they could bum a *** off me…almost spit out my rum and coke.

@TheOriginalCane This one seems above our standards.
Same thing happened to me and I told the dude that asked that I wasn’t @JBCanes-NC ‘s pimp but he could offer to buy him a drink or something

Advertisement
1671816259902.gif

It's CIS and general Canes fandom episodes like this that have me once again missing @The Franchise as a poster. So much material and different target angles to have been blasting away at.
There would be cannon fodder everywhere. Kind of like when Jim Morrison went on about dead Indians on the side of the road except it would be vaporized poRsters.

Has D$ been heard from since Wednesday? Disclaimer: I haven’t been thru all these pages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm no pessimist and I admittedly don't know ****. But I'm not buying the whole act/SAT academic BS. There is simply no **** way that all of his family, high school coaches, school admin, athletic director, and the UM staff were not on top of that this whole time. Being a high school principal myself I can tell you from my little rinkadink school that any of our athletes with college scholarship opportunities are stayed on top of throughout the entire process to ensure this is the last thing that could ever become a barrier. No way in **** that many knowledgeable people surrounding the top CB in the nation would fail him. Kill me if you disagree but there has to be another layer here. It just doesn't happen. I know the Admin where he's from and they are top notch folks. If they failed him I'd be shocked and first to say shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back