2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scooby Doo Mystery GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t Cristobal say on Joe Rose that he respects Cormani’s decision to delay and he’s gonna keep recruiting him regardless?
Mario wasn’t going to divulge any information in that interview. The most vanilla statement was to say he respects his decision to delay. Anything else would have resulted in even more wild speculation.

Advertisement
Mario wasn’t going to divulge any information in that interview. The most vanilla statement was to say he respects his decision to delay. Anything else would have resulted in even more wild speculation.
Agree to disagree, to me that statement is more than vanilla. It suggests Cormani was the one who delayed (not some outside force) and that Cristobal needs to persuade (“recruit”) Cormani to get him on board officially, which suggests that Cormani delayed because he’s weighing his options.

If it’s truly administrative, I can’t think of a reason why Cristobal would have phrased it that way.

But maybe I’m reading too much into that statement.

So still nothing. Today is the last day to sign early so we are now 100% heading into February? Sucks so badly because we NEEDED him here in spring to get in the S&C/Nutrition program
He can pound Big Macs and Shakes all day in Lakeland. Needs another 20 pounds to hold up. Don't think, based on body type, he's likely to ever be a big "strength" player.

If his technique and speed is as advertised, he should still be able to compete to start next Fall, even w/out Spring practice.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks Cormani McClain won’t play a significant amount of minutes as a CB next season even if he does not arrive until the summer session, has not seen him play. Watch his highlights. He is not just athletic, he diagnoses plays very quickly. He will be on the field in the Fall regardless of when he arrives. ****, he could arrive the day before the 1st game and he would play a lot. He is that good and Mario will never give up on him.

Agree to disagree, to me that statement is more than vanilla. It suggests Cormani is delaying and that Cristobal needs to persuade (“recruit”) Cormani to get him on board officially, which suggests that Cormani delayed because he’s weighing his options.

If it’s truly administrative, I can’t think of a reason why Cristobal would have phrased it that way.

But maybe I’m reading to much into that statement.
"Administrative?" Wouldn't that in Highsmith's area of responsibility?

Advertisement
If some of you Nancy’s don’t calm down and control your hysterical emotions, this thread is gonna get shut down soon, too.

The board has been asked repeatedly to have tact and not add any fuel to the fire. The board has also been asked to chill and let Mario and DVD work. This will get resolved.

I’m beginning to think that some of you are legit Nole and Gayta trolls trying to stir the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back