2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ive been quiet about this I assume he's having some technical issues I think he's a great player and would love to see us get this done. Some people live in a world of negativity but regardless where he ends up remember he is someone's son for those that have children. It is a big decision for a teenager most grown men can't open a can of beans without borrowing their momma's can opener.

I remember when I once thread banned several insiders from a thread to save them from themselves.
1671753250742.gif

There could only be two things preventing him from signing the LOI:

1. He doesn't want to
2. He is academically ineligible (correct me if I am mistaken)

Advertisement
Can't imagine what a certain someone would do if we lost arguably the best recruit in the nation due to a formality

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Ive been quiet about this I assume he's having some technical issues I think he's a great player and would love to see us get this done. Some people live in a world of negativity but regardless where he ends up remember he is someone's son for those that have children. It is a big decision for a teenager most grown men can't open a can of beans without borrowing their momma's can opener.

Great phrase. I'm going out to Vegas and putting in my bet for "signs now, enrolls May" to win, and "signs February, enrolls May" to place. There is no "show" bet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It appears SAT is not required for eligibility for 2023-2024 season.

"...In April 2020, the NCAA loosened initial eligibility restrictions for high-school athletes in response to the academic disruptions caused by COVID-19. The changes were extended to the classes of 2021 and 2022, and now, students who intend to play D1 or D2 sports for the 2023-24 school year will enjoy the same benefits..."
🤣 this recruitment already has the most conspiracies in the history of recruiting

anyone that has ever closed a capital/big deal knows this is how it goes, the real closers come out in these moments unless there's a real non negotiable in play

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back