2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought I remember reading how Cal and UCLA athletics would benefit from the UC system not requiring/considering standardized testing. Was so long ago I don't remember the nuances or outcome.

Some schools require a minimum SAT score and do not use the NCAA sliding scale. That is something that Miami did at one time too.

The NCAA Clearinghouse still exists, though.

LThey just opened up about 3TB of space on the server
Yeah they’re gonna need it to be able to mine all the bitcoin to pay for his NIL deal

Pop Culture Politics GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Advertisement
Didn't say that either. Not true.

Bizarre and complicated.
Wow ok. I have some experience with these issues but can’t imagine it wouldn’t be either a passing score is needed or someone messed up with records…I can’t think of anything else that could be going on

well IF that's true then let's be real

he ain't going to make it in until MAYBE summer after he retakes the SAT AND if he chooses us again because it ain't official until he signs

Advertisement
So is the long story short here that we basically have Randy Shannons academic support still in place

It appears SAT is not required for eligibility for 2023-2024 season.

"...In April 2020, the NCAA loosened initial eligibility restrictions for high-school athletes in response to the academic disruptions caused by COVID-19. The changes were extended to the classes of 2021 and 2022, and now, students who intend to play D1 or D2 sports for the 2023-24 school year will enjoy the same benefits..."

Advertisement
I’ve literally been dragged back on the board into this and asked to do something to stop the bleeding. I think it’s fine now. The other thread and this one will be merged at some point.
I hear Elon Musk is watching closely too (well, the thread did get kind of electric) but knowing he's looking for a CEO since he stepped down, I think you might be hearing from him shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back