2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This entire debacle amazes me. Sounds complicated, but why did they only realize this now?
no way anything complicated is actually occuring

how complicated is it for the thousands of other high schoolers to sign each and every nsd

dude 1) wants a bigger bag or 2) got talked into waiting for bama

Uh............if it's too crowded, I think that's an indication it's on point...but what do I know about food....
Confused Bbc GIF by The QI Elves

Advertisement
Advertisement
He failed shop.

He had this assignment, to make this ceramic elephant. He had eight weeks to do it. It was like a lamp, and when you pull the trunk the light was supposed to go on... his light didn't go on and he got an F on it.

I got a C in my "Clay Pottery" class in college (we were required to take at least one art class to graduate) because everything I made could also be used as a bong.

Option A: Get Cormani and keep Gattis.

Option B: Lose Cormani and fire Gattis.

You have to pick one.

B. Zero hesitation.

Not only can I not sit through another game of that offense, let alone a full season, he is a major reason we didn’t get 1 of the stud WRs out there that considered us such as Hykeem, Jean, Innis and ****ey. Happy with Ray Ray but this class was loaded with them and we got 1. Big part of that is on Gattis without a doubt.

Because something happened recently.
Say no more.

Only a few know what is truly going on. I‘m not one of them. But, I am smart enough to figure out that it’s being addressed. If addressed properly, Cormani will be a ’Cane. If it cannot be resolved, then he will not be a ‘Cane (doesn’t mean he will sign elsewhere). Let Mario and company handle it.

My suggestion is we move over to the Football Board and complain about Gattis while speculating who Mario will hire as the next OC, QB coach and WR coach, and how long it will take. Let the Cormani situation run its course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back