2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Respectfully, you dont know why he postponed it. You dont know if its him pulling anything here.

He actually had one of if not the most, quietest recruitments for a top 2 player in the country I've ever seen.
Hopefully one day we find out. Lot of conspiracies out there. None of them add up so will be really interesting if we ever find out the real

Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is that Mario wants a gag order on this until its settled. No leaks of any kind.
I get that. But what I’m surprised about is how no other school has leaked anything either. Bama and UF insiders haven’t heard anything. We know Deion called, but besides that, we don’t know if Cormani is actually considering Colorado. Nothing.

Super strange.

I’m going to get killed for this but I accept my fate. I hope he signs here. He’s a tremendous prospect with top 10 type upside.

But I’ve followed recruiting heavily for 2 decades and prospects that pull these stunts burn out more times than not. If I was a betting man I would bet heavily that expectations will not be met during his tenure.

Obviously need the staff to get this done but my expectations are going to have to drop after this fiasco.
Riot Gang Up GIF by Downton Abbey

Advertisement
I get that. But what I’m surprised about is how no other school has leaked anything either. Bama and UF insiders haven’t heard anything. We know Deion called, but besides that, we don’t know if Cormani is actually considering Colorado. Nothing.

Super strange.
It is strange..this is prime opportunity for Bama/UF/third party to inject chaos/doubt into the whole process and nobody is saying anything.

There are alot of uncommitted players who we are still working on. The idea because it didnt happen yesterday means its a failure need to be erased. Bama has 6 5 star players. Texas has 4, we have 3, tied for 3rd with USC. Go look at the 247 board and see how many players are unsigned and even uncommitted. Off the top Harbor, David Hicks, Roderick Pleasant and Tayshaun Lyons, in terms of players we had serious mutual interest in..and there are others. And thats the last time i looked. ****ey has signed to Oregon

Advertisement
Cribby gave the thumbs up for Adeleye and Hussey and while things changed for them they were still possible.. knowing Mario and the number of possibilities that had been mentioned, I'd "expect" we would land a few. Especially one or a few of Adeleye, Hussey, Joseph, etc, or some of the reaches like Denton or Jurrion or some other WR.

I shouldn't need to explain this to you all. Have you not been on the board the past week?

Some weird homerism comes out with some of you where you turn a blind eye to any lack of success. "No you either like the class or you don't, saying you were disappointed with the signing day alone is not allowed!!" - basically @WanderFranco and @RVACane trying to lock me into saying the I'm disappointed with the entire class when it's obviously an amazing class, and not allowing me to say anything negative about anything.
You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back