2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m going to get killed for this but I accept my fate. I hope he signs here. He’s a tremendous prospect with top 10 type upside.

But I’ve followed recruiting heavily for 2 decades and prospects that pull these stunts burn out more times than not. If I was a betting man I would bet heavily that expectations will not be met during his tenure.

Obviously need the staff to get this done but my expectations are going to have to drop after this fiasco.
I’m curious on the stats for something like this. Top 10 prospects who pull stunts like this and their odds of success. Not including guys like Keith Bryant tho.

Advertisement
I’m curious on the stats for something like this. Top 10 prospects who pull stunts like this and their odds of success. Not including guys like Keith Bryant tho.
No stats just memory of following since grassy days. Mainly miami but also keeping tabs on national recruiting since the sites and media have made it so mainstream. Like I said I will likely get killed for the take and that’s fair. It’s recruiting so hitting on prospects is already hard but seems that the drama prospects usually disappear

He is losing right now. He has NSD still.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
you guys get so sensitive about stupid articles lol. its not even a reputable outlet. its a freakng pay site lol. id get it if SI, The Athletic, ESPN, etc put that out there but its 247 lol. the class is nearly a home run (once mani signs, it will be even w the shortfalls at WR).

Cribby gave the thumbs up for Adeleye and Hussey and while things changed for them they were still possible.. knowing Mario and the number of possibilities that had been mentioned, I'd "expect" we would land a few. Especially one or a few of Adeleye, Hussey, Joseph, etc, or some of the reaches like Denton or Jurrion or some other WR.

I shouldn't need to explain this to you all. Have you not been on the board the past week?

Some weird homerism comes out with some of you where you turn a blind eye to any lack of success. "No you either like the class or you don't, saying you were disappointed with the signing day alone is not allowed!!" - basically @WanderFranco and @RVACane trying to lock me into saying the I'm disappointed with the entire class when it's obviously an amazing class, and not allowing me to say anything negative about anything.
It’ll be ok guy. We’re all here to comfort you in this time of need.

E874429B-2EC3-469D-853A-10FFDD2E46E9.gif

Ehhh you make it sound rather simple. He’s been commited for 2 months. Was ready to put pen to paper…. Had a ceremony announced and 30 minutes before signing pen to paper his mother cancels the Ceremony with a cake left at the seat…. It’s a little more than just waiting one extra day in my humble opinion
Respectfully, you dont know why he postponed it. You dont know if its him pulling anything here.

He actually had one of if not the most, quietest recruitments for a top 2 player in the country I've ever seen.

Advertisement
Ehhh you make it sound rather simple. He’s been commited for 2 months. Was ready to put pen to paper…. Had a ceremony announced and 30 minutes before signing pen to paper his mother cancels the Ceremony with a cake left at the seat…. It’s a little more than just waiting one extra day in my humble opinion
I get the point you’re making but we’ve also had 3, 4 and 5-stars commit to us early, stand firm in their decision, never look else where and sign their first opportunity who turned out to suck too.

At this point we’ve gotta be willing to take a chance on the #2 player in the whole country. Especially when #1 is Archie Manning’s grandson. I’d much rather worry about him not living up to expectations on Greentree than anywhere else.

Advertisement
you guys get so sensitive about stupid articles lol. its not even a reputable outlet. its a freakng pay site lol. id get it if SI, The Athletic, ESPN, etc put that out there but its 247 lol. the class is nearly a home run (once mani signs, it will be even w the shortfalls at WR).

“Us against the world” until someone posts something on the internet and it’s Canes tears…

It’s like the Eagles “they don’t like us, we don’t care”, but you do care, you think about it all the time…

Meh. Ivins. **** em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back