2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think he is an early enrollee so graduating early will then do nothing for him. He has to commit early signing.
Nope. He doesn't have to sign anywhere .... he can technically just enroll anytime he wants in January.

No, because DMoney said he wasn’t worried about things because we have recruiters on the case.

You don’t need to recruit over a contract glitch
You also don't publicly say it is a contract glitch since that would make it look like you are paying him to come to the school which is a no no

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going to get killed for this but I accept my fate. I hope he signs here. He’s a tremendous prospect with top 10 type upside.

But I’ve followed recruiting heavily for 2 decades and prospects that pull these stunts burn out more times than not. If I was a betting man I would bet heavily that expectations will not be met during his tenure.

Obviously need the staff to get this done but my expectations are going to have to drop after this fiasco.

Advertisement
if you take cormani out its not a top 5 class but you are still correct that we are winners regardless.
It stays at 4 with or without Cormani (unless he flips to OSU, LSU, or someone else directly trailing who would jump us). That being said, 4 is an arbitrary number and to your point, the class is great regardless - and this is not me trying to discount Cormani, who I think is a foundational piece, but more speaking to the quality of this class.

-
I’m going to get killed for this but I accept my fate. I hope he signs here. He’s a tremendous prospect with top 10 type upside.

But I’ve followed recruiting heavily for 2 decades and prospects that pull these stunts burn out more times than not. If I was a betting man I would bet heavily that expectations will not be met during his tenure.

Obviously need the staff to get this done but my expectations are going to have to drop after this fiasco.

How much data is there on kids that wait one extra day to sign on ESD? (If that is the case of course)

Ivins just got defensive and made some excuse about rushing it. I usually stick up for these dudes but he sounded like a little bit*h.
This is accurate. He basically backtracked and implied that he did it spur of the moment because he had to list a loser to push the article out.

It sounded like he was threatening to end the interview until Joe got scared.

Advertisement
This is accurate. He basically backtracked and implied that he did it spur of the moment because he had to list a loser to push the article out.

It sounded like he was threatening to end the interview until Joe got scared.

Joe definitely backed off. But it was the right thing to do because B*tch Ivins conceded. The boy tapped after one question. Didn’t stand by what he “wrote” for even a second. Sad.

That could be applied to anyone other than baga or uga then if seeing the same teams dominate is the factor. Miami spent half this season on TV stations a lot of this board didn't even know how to access. If we're good we'll be in highly rated TV games just like everyone else. If we're not we won't be just like everyone else
Not really people wanna see Miami whether we are good or not

-

How much data is there on kids that wait one extra day to sign on ESD? (If that is the case of course)
Ehhh you make it sound rather simple. He’s been commited for 2 months. Was ready to put pen to paper…. Had a ceremony announced and 30 minutes before signing pen to paper his mother cancels the Ceremony with a cake left at the seat…. It’s a little more than just waiting one extra day in my humble opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back