2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

1662479772788.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just can’t understand how FsU is a winner? They lost their highest rated defensive recruit and dropped overall in rankings but that equals a win?? Lol ok
He gave FSU credit for holding onto Hykeem even though they lost their #2... Our #1 is a question but we literally held all others. Clearly losers by his logic

Last edited:
Just ribbing you! Pellet smokers are certainly legit.

I just like to escape and make smoking an all day affair lol - drinking beer and smoking cigars when I smoke - so I either choose lump or sticks!
That being said I btched about the pizza/weather/current-topic in this thread this morning - so I'ma bow out. But your brisket looks amazing; keep that fire burning!
Oh I know man, it's all good. Love my pellet grill but one day I'll have my stick burner. Just need all 3 kids to Doogie Howser their way off to college early.

I figured a slight derail was in order last night, ****'s were losing their minds.
I have both man and I end up using the pellet 90% of the time. With young kids I just don’t have the time to sit on the grill all day. I love my pellet grill
Exactly, not enough time in the day. I threw those butts on almost 12 hours ago and didn't even look at the grill until 6:30 this morning to spritz them.
What are your preferred woods that you use?

Cherry wood and hickory is what I’ve found work best with my ribs and flavor profile
Honestly, I can't tell the difference on a pellet grill, and I prefer low and slow. Smoking those butts at 225° and they're still going. I actually just wrapped them and bumped the temp up to 275° to speed it up.

I'm a big hickory fan, I like a mild-strong smoke profile. Any kind of pork I'll use hickory or sometimes apple, brisket is oak all the way.

I looked at Grilla a year ago and purchased one. I used it once and it was horrible - always assumed it was just a defective one because reviews are good. They took it back no problem though.
I'd heard that quality started to suffer a bit as they became more and more popular, which I guess isn't to be completely unexpected but certainly disappointing. I remember there was a huge demand for a wifi controller and app which they resisted for a long time, but I guess they finally gave in and started to develop one, and holy **** did they have issues with that for a while.

I got lucky and bought mine when they were relatively small and still oversaw production (albeit in China). It's built like a brick ****house, hopefully I get another 5 years out of it.

Did you get another one or decide to go another route?

12 hours in, had to wrap them to get through the stall and finish in time for the pot luck.

Screenshot_20221222_081457_Gallery.jpg

To call Miami a loser knowing what Mario did the last 10 days including on signing day beating Nick Saban for a DB he actually wanted is just a joke. This hipster loser they made now some national guy by default knowing he sucks at his job shows that they care about the clicks not the evals. They need to keep On3 who is well funded at bay so they are promoting the voices capable of driving clicks.

Advertisement
Right so we sign a top 5 class without our highest rated guy and land a big 4 star corner from heritage yet we are losers. Fspoo loses like actually loses their second highest guy and they’re winners with a 20th ranked class
if you take cormani out its not a top 5 class but you are still correct that we are winners regardless.

Oh I know man, it's all good. Love my pellet grill but one day I'll have my stick burner. Just need all 3 kids to Doogie Howser their way off to college early.

I figured a slight derail was in order last night, ****'s were losing their minds.

Exactly, not enough time in the day. I threw those butts on almost 12 hours ago and didn't even look at the grill until 6:30 this morning to spritz them.

Honestly, I can't tell the difference on a pellet grill, and I prefer low and slow. Smoking those butts at 225° and they're still going. I actually just wrapped them and bumped the temp up to 275° to speed it up.

I'm a big hickory fan, I like a mild-strong smoke profile. Any kind of pork I'll use hickory or sometimes apple, brisket is oak all the way.

I'd heard that quality started to suffer a bit as they became more and more popular, which I guess isn't to be completely unexpected but certainly disappointing. I remember there was a huge demand for a wifi controller and app which they resisted for a long time, but I guess they finally gave in and started to develop one, and holy **** did they have issues with that for a while.

I got lucky and bought mine when they were relatively small and still oversaw production (albeit in China). It's built like a brick ****house, hopefully I get another 5 years out of it.

Did you get another one or decide to go another route?

12 hours in, had to wrap them to get through the stall and finish in time for the pot luck.

View attachment 221900
A pellet smoking Blantons drinking airman
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back