2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone catch me up please as I stopped reading late yesterday afternoon - is he signing/early today and if yes donee still feel good??

TIA

Advertisement
Someone catch me up please as I stopped reading late yesterday afternoon - is he signing/early today and if yes donee still feel good??

TIA

I haven’t followed since like 4PM yesterday but last I saw there was no set announcement time/date. But CIS did retweet on Twitter yesterday afternoon the OLD tweet saying “announcing tomorrow at 10AM”

That’s all I got lol

Perfect!
Can't up vote this enough.

Appreciated. We've had coaches win 9 or 10 games who can't then sign a Top 5 class. Let's let the man work. I certainly want to see some..."changes"...on the coaching staff, but I'm certainly not concerned with Mario's ability to ID talent and recruit circles around other coaches.

Advertisement
No. They called Miami losers.
8AD00901-60F0-4131-8D3D-8DD254C44E49.jpeg

He’s catching heat from us for being an idiot. He has FSU as a winner for landing the #20 class. Dude is a moron.

Cribby gave the thumbs up for Adeleye and Hussey and while things changed for them they were still possible.. knowing Mario and the number of possibilities that had been mentioned, I'd "expect" we would land a few. Especially one or a few of Adeleye, Hussey, Joseph, etc, or some of the reaches like Denton or Jurrion or some other WR.

I shouldn't need to explain this to you all. Have you not been on the board the past week?

Some weird homerism comes out with some of you where you turn a blind eye to any lack of success. "No you either like the class or you don't, saying you were disappointed with the signing day alone is not allowed!!" - basically @WanderFranco and @RVACane trying to lock me into saying the I'm disappointed with the entire class when it's obviously an amazing class, and not allowing me to say anything negative about anything.
This entire debate is literally just interpretation. You're disappointed in signing day because we didn't gain enough net new commits on signing day.

Most of the board seems to credit the fact that, even if we didn't get a lot of new commits, getting our existing class to the finish line on ESD is a signing day success. We actually got the signatures yesterday, and now theyre officially Canes. I'm in the latter camp. We've seen too many classes fall apart at the last second for me to not consider this ESD a success.

Advertisement
Grilla Silverbac pellet grill. I know, I just don't have time for a stick burner and my brisket comes out just fine.

I've had it for 6 years, left it in the rain uncovered, caught it on fire once. Only problems I've had were due to me not doing proper maintenance (pellets got damp and bricked the auger bc I didn't clean it and it sat for a few months).

They did sell to a larger company a year or two ago, but their customer service was great before that. I can't speak on it since they sold bc I haven't needed anything.

View attachment 221861

I looked at Grilla a year ago and purchased one. I used it once and it was horrible - always assumed it was just a defective one because reviews are good. They took it back no problem though.

Advertisement
I don't see the harm in distinguishing liking the additions, while still pointing out that specific roster needs weren't adequately addressed (Outside WR, Interior DL). We also felt pretty good about getting a couple big fish at the finish line and that didn't happen. Finally, the title character of this thread still hasn't signed. If Cormani signs tomorrow and we get some portal additions at key places these feelings will go away quickly. No harm in pointing them out though.

There were expectations going into today. Those expectations didn't come to fruition. It's okay to be disappointed. That doesn't mean you want to fly banners. Quit being debate-lords about this.

I agree I thinks it’s fair to look at the class and see where we did well and where we fell a little short but the only thing I wait for is for the entire process to be done including all transfers to see if we did address what we needed adequately.

Overall I ain’t crying about a top 5 class lol

Just can’t understand how FsU is a winner? They lost their highest rated defensive recruit and dropped overall in rankings but that equals a win?? Lol ok
I know. The hate is real. They gonna be doing this every year. Mario top of the recruiting world and has been. They won’t hype Miami for some reason. Always the noles or gates..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back