2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How do I put this without trying to insult someone?

No. Geo is ****ed on social media if he is wrong. People don't care about that, especially the Miami fanbase.

But I know Geo for some time now, he isn't the type of dude to lay his balls on the line like that. He has a really good relationship with recruits. Additionally, none of the big guys seem to be worried, so... I wouldn't be worried.
The same fanbase that listens to other "Insiders" that have missed on guys? No one shoots 100% and there have been some huge misses over the years. I think Geo is right on the money here, but in a world where these kids can go to sleep being all in on Miami and wake up wanting to go to Colorado, you never know. What was valid information tonight, may not even be close in 9 hours. Doesn't mean that his sources were wrong, just that we are reading tea leaves of a teenager that is on an ego rush right now.

This is why I'm beyond happy I didn't go into journalism as a career.

So you’re disappointed in the class.
yeah, just awful.

20D308A9-92F2-401A-9749-53B08B74FC1E.png
C52D87AE-1630-4012-B127-0E0648A25AF6.jpeg
286199EE-E50E-4E1D-BB2A-B440E41E42AA.jpeg
03E3EA43-B465-4318-A83A-B5DF700FD8F7.jpeg

In November of 2024 will it matter if our guys committed in September of ‘22 or December 21st, 2022? No, it will not.

Advertisement
You can’t separate the two. If you claim we didn’t get guys we were expected to get, you’re disappointed in the class. It literally makes no difference which day they committed.
Yes you can wtf. Our class is very good. Our signing day we were supposedly going to get some big flips we hadn’t heard of and a flip or two of people we had heard about before. That didn’t happen. Disappointing. Very simple

Yes you can wtf. Our class is very good. Our signing day we were supposedly going to get some big flips we hadn’t heard of and a flip or two of people we had heard about before. That didn’t happen. Disappointing. Very simple
LOL

So you’re disappointed in how the class ended up. You literally wrote it.

Advertisement
“Disappointing, but I am not disappointed.”

I think my work here is done.
Can you not understand the difference between being disappointed in not landing certain recruits, but being extremely satisfied with the overall class?

It’s extremely simple. All you’ve shown is a lack of intelligence.

I don't see the harm in distinguishing liking the additions, while still pointing out that specific roster needs weren't adequately addressed (Outside WR, Interior DL). We also felt pretty good about getting a couple big fish at the finish line and that didn't happen. Finally, the title character of this thread still hasn't signed. If Cormani signs tomorrow and we get some portal additions at key places these feelings will go away quickly. No harm in pointing them out though.

There were expectations going into today. Those expectations didn't come to fruition. It's okay to be disappointed. That doesn't mean you want to fly banners. Quit being debate-lords about this.

Advertisement
I don't see the harm in distinguishing liking the additions, while still pointing out that specific roster needs weren't adequately addressed (Outside WR, Interior DL). We also felt pretty good about getting a couple big fish at the finish line and that didn't happen. Finally, the title character of this thread still hasn't signed. If Cormani signs tomorrow and we get some portal additions at key places these feelings will go away quickly. No harm in pointing them out though.

There were expectations going into today. Those expectations didn't come to fruition. It's okay to be disappointed. That doesn't mean you want to fly banners. Quit being debate-lords about this.
Listen to this sage. People here incapable of having two thoughts in their head at the same **** time.

Know who is probably disappointed with how today went? Mario.

The same fanbase that listens to other "Insiders" that have missed on guys? No one shoots 100% and there have been some huge misses over the years. I think Geo is right on the money here, but in a world where these kids can go to sleep being all in on Miami and wake up wanting to go to Colorado, you never know. What was valid information tonight, may not even be close in 9 hours. Doesn't mean that his sources were wrong, just that we are reading tea leaves of a teenager that is on an ego rush right now.

This is why I'm beyond happy I didn't go into journalism as a career.
Cormani isn't on an EGO rush. The NIL stuff is the factor here, if @TheOriginalCane alludes to it, thats it. And the explanation he gave was pretty fitting for a player of Cormanis caliber.

No one is worried.

Advertisement
Well, who was expecting something? You or the ones who gave the information?

All I got from the past weeks was that we are pushing for guys and made an effort to sign them. That didn't happen and thats okay.

Theres no need to debate anything here, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back