2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A stick burner is in the plans one day. I'll be the first to admit a pellet grill doesn't provide the strong smokey flavor that I like but I'm pretty much awesome at seasoning my meat so most people can't tell the difference.
Just ribbing you! Pellet smokers are certainly legit.

I just like to escape and make smoking an all day affair lol - drinking beer and smoking cigars when I smoke - so I either choose lump or sticks!
That being said I btched about the pizza/weather/current-topic in this thread this morning - so I'ma bow out. But your brisket looks amazing; keep that fire burning!

I heard that Cormani sent the NLI to the wrong email address and didn’t realize it in time. Now that we got 25 signed, the class is full and there is no more space for him. FWIW
Airplane Oops GIF

How do you like the gravity fed? Been eyeing the masterbuilt for a while but haven't pulled the trigger

I’ve had two different mid-level Masterbuilts and got my Dad the next level up version. Best bang for the buck and quality in the smoking game

Advertisement
A stick burner is in the plans one day. I'll be the first to admit a pellet grill doesn't provide the strong smokey flavor that I like but I'm pretty ******* awesome at seasoning my meat so most people can't tell the difference.
I have both man and I end up using the pellet 90% of the time. With young kids I just don’t have the time to sit on the grill all day. I love my pellet grill

A stick burner is in the plans one day. I'll be the first to admit a pellet grill doesn't provide the strong smokey flavor that I like but I'm pretty ******* awesome at seasoning my meat so most people can't tell the difference.

What are your preferred woods that you use?

Cherry wood and hickory is what I’ve found work best with my ribs and flavor profile

Advertisement
The Great Wall of Mirabal should drive to lakeland and knock some sense into this kid. Good luck telling Samson and Francis no. But for real, just want this to end so we can celebrate our amazing class.

Advertisement
I heard that Cormani sent the NLI to the wrong email address and didn’t realize it in time. Now that we got 25 signed, the class is full and there is no more space for him. FWIW
John Witherspoon Funk GIF

@PIPO
@JamesQuall

Gettin real hard to read these terrible jokes today and sit on my hands.

@who You have 1 more hour to drop these stinkers. Get your licks in

Advertisement
ITU pod:
Gaby- DVD negative recruiting that he was leaving and got in cormani’s head
David- Bama put a major full court press and TRob got in his head and did a ‘masterclass’ of negative recruiting
Both seem to think they’ll get through it.
At this point, I don’t know who I hate more. T Robb or satan. Fvck em both.

I’m calm. About to pour some cold water and listen to Burt Bacharach. Letting it play out. We have real recruiters working.
There must be a clue there. Cormani is on his way to San Jose State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back