2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elton TheOriginalCane John....from his #1 selling Album....."GoodBye Yellow Brick Hecht"

You're **** right!

Seeing that pic of Benny & The Jets (another thread?) got me thinkin' about the good ol' days...

I know the DBs under Chuck were pretty special too, but the mid-80s teams were my first love...

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane is my boy...I try to see him as often as I can when in Orlando...Great guy...

And you know the feeling is mutual, sir.

I just want to get back to the loaded defensive backfields of the 1980s and the mid-90s to mid-00s...

Don't need no Ricks/Joseph pvssy-boys who are scared of a big and talented DB signing class...

I just want to get back to the loaded defensive backfields of the 1980s and the mid-90s to mid-00s...

Don't need no Ricks/Joseph pvssy-boys who are scared of a big and talented DB signing class...
11082.jpg

Advertisement

Ehhh, you don’t curse enough at games.

Advertisement
Seemingly 10 people here know what’s going on but nobody nationally has said anything with any detail as to what is occurring?

He must be looking at other schools and entertaining either larger offers or something.

Bama isn’t even speaking about him and others said no other schools have emerged so maybe it is an NIL paperwork thing

Advertisement
There are no positive vibe tweets. He's just been talking sht to an fsu fan for the past 2 hours

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back