2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
NIL paper work issue would actually make the most sense. Would explain why Miami is still confident. Soon as the mom tweets that out Sanders puts out the stuff he’s been in contact to get attention, UF and Bama obviously start sniffing around to see if they can capitalize, would explain why Miami ppl won’t say what it is….not a great look to say NIL issues since it’s not supposed to be involved in the recruiting process. Bama and UF mods have both Said they don’t know much about it.

NIL paper work issue would actually make the most sense. Would explain why Miami is still confident. Soon as the mom tweets that out Sanders puts out the stuff he’s been in contact to get attention, UF and Bama obviously start sniffing around to see if they can capitalize, would explain why Miami ppl won’t say what it is….not a great look to say NIL issues since it’s not supposed to be involved in the recruiting process. Bama and UF mods have both Said they don’t know much about it.

From your lips to Cribby’s ears.

The silence is deafening. Cormani could clearly come out and re affirm his commitment to Miami yet he has not

Advertisement
What if I told y’all the Colorado stuff didn’t even come from his camp?

Smells like typical Deion. Michigan State is doing the same thing. Pumping a lot of garbage into the drinking water to give everyone Buff Fever or Sparty Flu...

This makes sense.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
The silence is deafening. Cormani could clearly come out and re affirm his commitment to Miami yet he has not
Agreed. What’s the shame in saying oh I ****ed up some papers I’m committing still just need to fix it? Who knows, maybe something like that did happen in talks with the staff and doesn’t want to be public about stuff

Who says he hasn't to the people that matter, you know, the coaches? Why does he have to post that in public, so fans like you can hop off the ledge? He doesn't have to say anything

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if a reasonable middle ground here would be to let kids sign away their free transfer for x number of years. Sure, Cormani would never agree to anything (**** he really shouldn't even sign an NLI today, there's no reason for him to), but for lesser ranked guys it would be interesting.

If you're a 3-star, high end schools might demand that you waive your free transfer for 3 years. Or you can go sign with a low-mid G5 and keep your free transfer after your freshman year. Maybe schools would prioritize a 4-star who's willing to waive his free transfer for 2 years over a slightly higher ranked 4-star who won't? At least that way both schools and kids would have some certainty and you're not taking away anyone's bargaining power.
I’ll be the old man yelling at the clouds:

NIL should end the ability to transfer without sitting out a year.

This is gonna get even wilder if kids can pack up and leave every year even when you do get them because of NIL.

Bring that rule back. Out for one year of you transfer.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

season 13 GIF

I'll say this, if Cormani was going elsewhere, @DMoney and @Cribby would have no reason to keep it a secret from us.

If he was a done deal to somewhere else, there'd be no reason for them to keep it quiet.

So either he's still coming or they're working through some things.

That's about as simplified as it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back