2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d drop him.
FSpYSnVX0AIpjRD.jpg

Advertisement
per navarro article

“With Cormani, it’s just a different kind of animal,” Lakeland recruiting coordinator Marvin Frazier told The Athletic earlier this month shortly after Cristobal stopped by campus — days after Alabama’s coaches stopped by Lakeland and tried to convince him to take a visit to Tuscaloosa.

“His family is really private. Mom asked me to hold off on saying too much until things are over. I can just tell you he’s not going to flip. He’s going to Miami. He’s in love with the process down there.”
So he's gone then since it came from Manny frickin Navarro.

Advertisement
My source is telling me cormani was frantically calling the gators last night having second thoughts. Napier and staff weren’t having it but things turned around this morning when Raymond woke up and realized he was closer to McClain than any player he has ever recruited

Stay tuned

Advertisement
per navarro article

“With Cormani, it’s just a different kind of animal,” Lakeland recruiting coordinator Marvin Frazier told The Athletic earlier this month shortly after Cristobal stopped by campus — days after Alabama’s coaches stopped by Lakeland and tried to convince him to take a visit to Tuscaloosa.

“His family is really private. Mom asked me to hold off on saying too much until things are over. I can just tell you he’s not going to flip. He’s going to Miami. He’s in love with the process down there.”
More posts like these, please.

He tweeted a picture of a buffalo and then posted half an hour later

“It’s a lot to take in, Ricks is still being recruited by Bama & Florida which is why I believe McClain still ends up a Hurricane. Colorado is interesting, but I don’t think it happens.”
He is screaming for attention

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm from CO and disagree. I couldn't wait to get back to Miami after winter break in CO
Yea that's cold weather **** is overrated. I would take a 85 degree Christmas anytime. Matter of fact, anything under 60 I am complaining. I would take extreme hot over extreme cold any day.

My wife is from Plattsburgh,NY. She is talking about spending next Christmas up there. I told her take a lot pictures, I am going hold down fort here at the house. 😎

More posts like these, please.
per navarro article

APOLOGIZE. DISREGARD

the article came out today but the quote is from earlier in the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back