2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So all it took was Deion saying “sup?”

No money, with all the work Miami out in?

Because he was a good corner in the 90s?

Doesn’t add up
Can’t spin that what happened here is a good look but I think he still signs with Miami. If all it took Deion was a couple of weeks to undo the relationship here with Mario and DVD, kid was never that into Miami. Hence why I believe we gone be aight.

So all it took was Deion saying “sup?”

No money, with all the work Miami out in?

Because he was a good corner in the 90s?

Doesn’t add up
I must’ve missed it, where have you seen that he signed with Colorado ?

I don’t understand why yal take rumors and just start running with it as a fact

Advertisement
I must’ve missed it, where have you seen that he signed with Colorado ?

I don’t understand why yal take rumors and just start running with it as a fact

I’m pointing out the rumors don’t add up. Was it that hard?

Heres my take on this Cormani thing: He planned on signing, Deion called and made a pitch. Cormani is thinking about it and we will see what happens.

Sounds cool? Cool.
Animated GIF

Prime Time calls. He’s gotta listen to arguably the best to ever do it at that position. In the end though, I’ll be shocked if he ends up in Colorado. I think NIL matters to him as does distance.

Advertisement
Prime Time calls. He’s gotta listen to arguably the best to ever do it at that position. In the end though, I’ll be shocked if he ends up in Colorado. I think NIL matters to him as does distance.
Prime time calls a lot of people prospects who don’t listen. He didn’t have to listen.

Advertisement
Imagine your a top ranked DB and the best CB in the 90s is talking to you on the phone.

Of course they think about it.

Advertisement
Who? 😈

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the reason Cormani committed to us was because of trusting the staff, and then he went and flipped his commitment the day he was supposed to sign the papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back