2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Deion got the Colorado job 12/12. Mario and DVD have put in over a year of work on Cormani. DVD was in the MFing stands at Lakeland with his family. I can’t imagine money being the hold up here. Following Deion is instant clout then it’s fades. I didn’t watch Travis Hunter once this year.

We will see I guess…

Advertisement
Advertisement
The optics will be brutal if true. Top recruit picks Deion over riches from the guy who vomits all over Twitter about being the king of NIL.
Same **** FSU dealt with last year with Hunter and didn’t impact them on the field. It happens.

This is anonymous message board. Just being on here also makes you a stale muffin.
I think what he meant to say is you’re dreaming’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby.

season 5 GIF

Advertisement
So many in here hoping he goes to Colorado… pretty sad to call yourselves “Canes fans”

There isn’t one fkn person in here hoping he goes there. Show me. Some of just been around a minute and can read the writing on the wall. You’re a goon.

You don’t stand up your own school celebration and leave your chair empty unless you’re 99 percent certain that something has changed. I’ll hit you up later.

Advertisement
Deion got the Colorado job 12/12. Mario and DVD have put in over a year of work on Cormani. DVD was in the MFing stands at Lakeland with his family. I can’t imagine money being the hold up here. Following Deion is instant clout then it’s fades. I didn’t watch Travis Hunter once this year.

We will see I guess…
But...but...he would get to play corner with Travis....

....and then face having to chase down running backs who are going to gouge Colorado for 10 to 20 yards a pop. Or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back