2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol @ it being an issue with a video. Really hope that’s not what Miami staff believe or he’s def gone.

Umm what? That could absolutely be why especially if he spent money on it for the commitment.

Some of y’all are weird dude. That type of stuff matter to recruits nowadays.

Advertisement
Yes somebody is because on 247 they are saying the staff believes it’s more bama and uf than Colorado
247 doesn’t know ****. I think Cribby has made that perfectly clear by going against them and constantly being right.

I was one of very few calling Cormani to Miami before he announced. That’s because I have a Lakeland plug.

It’s Deion and Colorado. Not Uf/Bama..

Deion in a win win here. Even if he loses, he still made a run at Cormani without visiting him face-to-face literally within the last 72 hours.

Miami would be a laughingstock of ESD despite securing a Top 6 class if he flips. Cannot let it happen. Mario got this. Cormani can’t be this dumb knowing it’ll be at least two years before Colorado wins 4 games in a season.
Master salesman. He made the top cb put off his signing to put a big scare in the big nil bully. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Worse case scenario he got free exposure for Colorado and himself.

Advertisement
Master salesman. He made the top cb put off his signing to put a big scare in the big nil bully. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Worse case scenario he gif free exposure for Colorado and himself.
at the end of the day, hes a HOF DB that kids grew up loving. hes gonna command some attention. it prolly wont work here but he did raise some eyebrows

Umm what? That could absolutely be why especially if he spent money on it for the commitment.

Some of y’all are weird dude. That type of stuff matter to recruits nowadays.
So is this big boy recruiting or a problem with a video?

Advertisement
Lol at a south florida kid freezing in Colorado on a 1 win team with no legit NIL money cause you got sold by "Prime"
This is the time we live in. Kids don't use their brains anymore. It's all about how many likes they can get and the family is usually all about the $$$. Being a man of your word doesn't exist in this business anymore. The proof is in the amount of kids that chase the bags only to portal out a year later.

I'm NOT saying that Cormani is this type but most kids are.

Advertisement
Master CAR salesman. He made the top cb put off his signing to put a big scare in the big nil bully. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Worse case scenario he got free exposure for Colorado and himself.
🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back