2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he visits Bama it’s a wrap imo.

if that is the case then this program will never turn the corner and get back to what we were

whole point of hiring who we hired and all that came with it on the recruiting/support side was to win these battles vs Bama and UGA and Ohio St multiple times a cycle

landing just one 5* a class won't cut it

Advertisement
I wanna smack that ninja turtle lookin dude named TRob 🤣🤣. DVD better do whatever he did to get him to committ and shutdown that visit. Bruh, right when we thought we was turning the corner. Am i over reacting? Lol
Nah…it’s our biggest commit in years so everybody is a little nervous…especially around this time of year. Big boi recruitin…we gotta let our nuts hang here and now

Advertisement
if that is the case then this program will never turn the corner and get back to what we were

whole point of hiring who we hired and all that came with it on the recruiting/support side was to win these battles vs Bama and UGA and Ohio St multiple times a cycle

landing just one 5* a class won't cut it

Agreed. Mario success is predicated on him recruiting like those teams to win. If he can’t you see the result on the field without it…absolute ****.

There‘s no visit set. They’re considering a visit

Sources tell InsideTheU that Lakeland (Fla.) five-star cornerback Cormani McClain is strongly considering an official visit Alabama this coming weekend. The nation’s top-ranked defensive player has only taken one official visit during the process and that means the Crimson Tide could get him to Tuscaloosa for a whole weekend as Nick Saban and Travaris Robinson push for the elite cornerbacks pledge. He hasn’t been to Alabama since mid-June for what was an unofficial visit.

Miami is actively working to get McClain to not visit and we've learned that the plan is for Miami to have representatives at Lakeland High on Friday and then go in-home later that night.”
practically speaking, what do you tell the kid? don't go to Alabama or else? what do they say to convince him not to visit Bama?

Advertisement
I wanna smack that ninja turtle lookin dude named TRob 🤣🤣. DVD better do whatever he did to get him to committ and shutdown that visit. Bruh, right when we thought we was turning the corner. Am i over reacting? Lol

Attachments

• FJD-E-SWYAQsUWD.jpeg
    FJD-E-SWYAQsUWD.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 58
  • FJD-E-SWYAQsUWD~2.jpeg
    FJD-E-SWYAQsUWD~2.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 58
What’s the logic there? Is it because if he has enough interest at this stage to visit, his mind is made up to go there? Or is it because once they get him on campus, there’s no way he’ll say no?

What happened to free trips? Or taking a bag last second? Where is Ruiz damnit?

This sucks.
Probably cause we’re gonna tell him not to go. If he’s all in with us he’d respect our coaches wishes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your right nobody should share info or rumors on a recruiting message board. Nobody post anything until signing day and then only report guys whos NLI are signed and faxed to Miami.
No not what am saying at all...the first line in your post was "I don't know what to believe".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back