2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll save all those idiots their troubles going to Discord and tell them exactly what happened. He wasn’t going there , he didn’t like the arrogance of the coaches and wasn’t feeling the situation. Miami was the choice for awhile and Bama finished second. You’re welcome!!
And I read that for free. Well, except for the $25 ad free cost.

@cway313 you still have your account?
4kjh32.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll save all those idiots their troubles going to Discord and tell them exactly what happened. He wasn’t going there , he didn’t like the arrogance of the coaches and wasn’t feeling the situation. Miami was the choice for awhile and Bama finished second. You’re welcome!!
Now that we're hearing that it was Miami for a while and all this with Cormani, do you think Cristobal is having these kids not only keep quiet but make it seem like Miami is not in the running in order to make the flip/decision more of a "Wow" moment? I thought about this for the first time with the American Heritage 4. Thought it would've been so cool to see them all announce Miami together at the same time when everyone was expecting that they would all be going to different schools, like they did.

Cormani was repping Miami wearing gear all summer and throughout the season. Was literally interviewed saying UF and BAMA his top 2 while wearing a Miami Jacket.

Advertisement
Wow, this kind of unsubstantiated, reckless speculation is normally reserved for Gator Tears!
i remember him originally being a toss up between the noles and gators back when he signed so that's what I was thinking.

is it that outrageous to guess a player that goes to the portal might be thinking about their original 2nd choice?

I mean I hope i'm wrong and he comes here, I was just asking

here's his chart before signing with the noles

1668125580742.png

i remember him originally being a toss up between the noles and gators back when he signed so that's what I was thinking.

is it that outrageous to guess a player that goes to the portal might be thinking about their original 2nd choice?

I mean I hope i'm wrong and he comes here, I was just asking

here's his chart before signing with the noles

View attachment 214687
The coaches that recruited him at the time aren’t there… granted Corey Raymond is pretty legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back