2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
View attachment 213915

Now everyone is so concerned about the integrity of the NIL and blah, blah, blah
So they are basially negociating their NIL deal which is smart on their part. It happens all the time. Don't think I have ever hired someone without some back and forth on salary. I start with the lowest level I feel will at least keep them interested and then move from there when they counter. There is always a hard stop as to how high I will go before saying take it or leave. Same thing that happens here the mystery suitor is their leverage and the person on the NIL said goes as high as they feel the kid is worth and if that is not good enough you move to the next one and the kid is left with whatever real deal he has on the table.

Cormani can be as good as anyone on there depending on his progression. Boy arms are longer than a Girrafe front legs balls anywhere near him are a danger and he has great instincts
I agree he’s as good of a CB prospect as I’ve seen. Sky is the limit he’s got 1st round top5 pick written across his forehead.

Advertisement
Never trust a guy named after fabric
download (7).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll save all those idiots their troubles going to Discord and tell them exactly what happened. He wasn’t going there , he didn’t like the arrogance of the coaches and wasn’t feeling the situation. Miami was the choice for awhile and Bama finished second. You’re welcome!!

It wasn't the 10 million dollars we gave him??? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back