2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry, but PP/PJ is at the top of that list and it’s no debate.
Yes but this isn’t his personal list this is the actual 247 rankings for all time CBs. PP/PJ was and still is the best I’ve ever seen. Cormani would follow him. Ted Ginn Jr was an absolute stud at CB some said he was the next Deion coming out of Glenville in Cleveland.

But nonetheless Cormani is in a very ELITE group.

Yes but this isn’t his personal list this is the actual 247 rankings for all time CBs. PP/PJ was and still is the best I’ve ever seen. Cormani would follow him. Ted Ginn Jr was an absolute stud at CB some said he was the next Deion coming out of Glenville in Cleveland.

But nonetheless Cormani is in a very ELITE group.
Cormani can be as good as anyone on there depending on his progression. Boy arms are longer than a Girrafe front legs balls anywhere near him are a danger and he has great instincts

Advertisement
I don't know if that's true buuuuuttttt grifting is all the rage these days.
They are definitely taking something as "operating costs" as they are not doing it out of the kindness of their heart. They could be taking 90% and no one would know which makes donating to one kind of a dumb thing to do as you have no clue how much of your donation is actually going to where you think it is. At least with a charity they have they to account for every dime that is donated to them. I would imagine their is some IRS reporting involved for tax purposes.

Advertisement
4CDFD1C2-F170-400D-AF9A-D8EFD39D1351.jpeg

Now everyone is so concerned about the integrity of the NIL and blah, blah, blah

Advertisement
In multiple situations, sources have indicated to On3, highly-ranked recruits have openly told Power Five coaching staffs they’ve been offered seven-figure annual NIL packages by another school in their recruitment. Only to find out through backchannels the prospect was openly lying, trying to drive up their market value.

You mean like every person and business on the planet does?

I have some serious problems with the subtext of this article. That's all I will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back