2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well I don't know that far lol but I think they get that from his ball skills how he scores TDs after he gets the ball into his hands. I think a skinnier Pat Peterson is perfect comp
I agree. I was referring to one of the 247 analysts that compared him to Charles Woodson. I like the Sauce Gardner comparisons they have very similar body types.

Ferman has a new guy who meets recruits/commits and writes personal interest stories for his site. This past week this guy spent a few days at IMG talking to their coach and all the Miami commits. He then drove to Lakeland to speak with Cormani’s coach and Cormani. Sounded like the interview was prearranged; Ferman’s guy sat and watched practice and then spoke to the coach. When he went to speak with Cormani, his mom refused to allow the interview. She said that they would not be speaking with reporters at all at this point.

Needless to say Ferman’s guy was surprised. You have to wonder if this is a fallout from all the crap they probably got from media outlets after he surprised everyone at his commitment. I can imagine 247 wasn’t too happy nor any of the local UF media people.

Seems like he is going dark again on speaking- not that he was ever really a fan of giving interviews.

Advertisement
Ferman has a new guy who meets recruits/commits and writes personal interest stories for his site. This past week this guy spent a few days at IMG talking to their coach and all the Miami commits. He then drove to Lakeland to speak with Cormani’s coach and Cormani. Sounded like the interview was prearranged; Ferman’s guy sat and watched practice and then spoke to the coach. When he went to speak with Cormani, his mom refused to allow the interview. She said that they would not be speaking with reporters at all at this point.

Needless to say Ferman’s guy was surprised. You have to wonder if this is a fallout from all the crap they probably got from media outlets after he surprised everyone at his commitment. I can imagine 247 wasn’t too happy nor any of the local UF media people.

Seems like he is going dark again on speaking- not that he was ever really a fan of giving interviews.

She's been getting hammered by butthurt gator fans. Doesn't surprise me at all they want to go dark and just play ball. These people are weirdos.

Advertisement
There’s been non gator media / fans giving her **** too, because they‘re butthurt they were played. More reason to hate the media and “ journalists“.
World done lost its dam mind…truly strange time we live in. They’re mad because he didn’t tell them what he was gonna do and how he was gonna do it?! If it was us on the other end of this would they be mad…fck em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was #1 overall nationally his year. Him and DJ are the #1 consensus we’ve had.

Yes Jammi German was USA Today National DPOY. Back then stuff like USA Today and Parade Magazine was the equivalent of what we look at as 5* recruits today.

Cormani could win National DPOY this year as he’s easily the best defensive recruit in the entire nation IMO.
Jammi was better and Faster than Deion Sanders in HS....of course we know how things played out, but Jammi was ridiculous in HS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back