2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I laid the positivity on pretty hard yesterday to the point somebody thought I’d been hacked.
Lady And The Tramp Hello GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Advertisement
Addae had absolutely nothing to do with this. Nothing. Mario and DVD . You actually need to talk to recruits to land them.
That’s crazy to hear. Is he on the way out? Or did DVD just have a better relationship with Cormani so he let them rock

Advertisement
Addae had absolutely nothing to do with this. Nothing. It’s all Mario and DVD . You actually need to talk to recruits to land them.
Safe to say he’s one of the coaches that’ll be gone after this year then lol cause how are u not talking to the #1 player at your position

Advertisement
While I think most observers would say dvd will take addaes spot next season.... Does this actually increase the chances of getting Corey Raymond down here instead?
@SouthParkCane once upon a time believed CR was one and done. Me thinks this isn't a coincidence and I certainly would be furious if we landed both 😏.

Advertisement
While I think most observers would say dvd will take addaes spot next season.... Does this actually increase the chances of getting Corey Raymond down here instead?
If the timing had lined up he’d been here after Lsu made the change. I know for an absolute fact he was interested. Not sure if he’d leave now but I don’t see Gainesville as a long term stop for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back