2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario doesn’t view Lakeland that way. We do as fans but he will recruit the **** out of that school. I respect that especially with how much work he put in on Williams and McClain.
Hopefully he also hits Bradford hard.

tun mehndi GIF

Advertisement
No…

I’m just passing along what a Lakeland coach said. I have no ties to Cormani but I’m from Polk county and have friends still in the area.

I’d personally be shocked but that’s just from the constant moping on here jading me.
I know Polk County like the back of my hand from Artifact hunting there for 20+ yrs...Meglodon Teeth hunting in Bartow (Old Phosphate drag lines) to finding a treasure trove of Artifacts in the Four Corners area. I have many friends who live there now. A very close friend in Davenport.

))
No…

I’m just passing along what a Lakeland coach said. I have no ties to Cormani but I’m from Polk county and have friends still in the area.

I’d personally be shocked but that’s just from the constant moping on here jading me.
It's gonna get worse before it gets better. Respect.

Advertisement
I know Polk County like the back of my hand from Artifact hunting there for 20+ yrs...Meglodon Teeth hunting in Bartow (Old Phosphate drag lines) to finding a treasure trove of Artifacts in the Four Corners area. I have many friends who live there now. A very close friend in Davenport.
Ahhh Bartow. Went to Santa Fe College for a year and met some friends that lived in Bartow. Throw one **** of a Christmas Party. Of course I was under age drinking. All of a sudden, a cop shows up and I threw my drink into the bonfire, solo cup and all. Everyone laughed because it flamed up a bit. Turns out the cop was the husband of one of the ladies at the party and passed by while on duty.

Thats where I found out spanish moss makes great kindling and had, perhaps, the trippiest hay ride of my life.

I would not.

Only way I'd take that kind of season is a top 3 class AND hitting 5 HRs in the transfer portal at need positions.

I might take 4-8 with a win against FSU.
I tried to figure it out but I don't know if I'd be happier with potential elite corner or stealing corner from Gaytor country. We all know where this is headed but a boy can dream for the next 45 minutes.

Ahhh Bartow. Went to Santa Fe College for a year and met some friends that lived in Bartow. Throw one **** of a Christmas Party. Of course I was under age drinking. All of a sudden, a cop shows up and I threw my drink into the bonfire, solo cup and all. Everyone laughed because it flamed up a bit. Turns out the cop was the husband of one of the ladies at the party and passed by while on duty.

Thats where I found out spanish moss makes great kindling and had, perhaps, the trippiest hay ride of my life.
I snuck into 2 abandoned Phosphate Mines in Bartow about 15yrs ago (a buddy who worked there) left a gate dummy locked for me, and proceeded to find 6 Megalodon teeth from 4" to 6".... and a crazy amount of fossils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back