2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would anyone here besides me take a 3-9 season if it meant we got Cormani?

This season is over. We're not winning anything, obviously. The only thing that matters now is recruiting. So yes, lose every game by 50, I don't care, this entire roster has to be flipped and it has to be stocked full of kids that Mario and Zo feel are fits for what they want to do and who they want to be.

If you're asking me if I would rather get Cormani, get a Top 8 or so class, and go 3-9 or not get Cormani, sign a Top 15 or so class and go 7-5, yes, sign me up ******* yesterday for 3-9. This dude was brought here to build a program from a puddle of radioactive waste. The only way you do that is by signing elite players, and hopefully getting some coaches in here who can help that build. It doesn't happen from beating Virginia and GT.

This season is over. We're not winning anything, obviously. The only thing that matters now is recruiting. So yes, lose every game by 50, I don't care, this entire roster has to be flipped and it has to be stocked full of kids that Mario and Zo feel are fits for what they want to do and who they want to be.

If you're asking me if I would rather get Cormani, get a Top 8 or so class, and go 3-9 or not get Cormani, sign a Top 15 or so class and go 7-5, yes, sign me up ******* yesterday for 3-9. This dude was brought here to build a program from a puddle of radioactive waste. The only way you do that is by signing elite players, and hopefully getting some coaches in here who can help that build. It doesn't happen from beating Virginia and GT.
I Agree, although losing to FSU might be the only part of equation I couldn't stomach.

I Agree, although losing to FSU might be the only part of equation I couldn't stomach.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna enjoy any of it. But time heals all wounds. We need really good offensive linemen. We need really good wide receivers. We need linebackers who can run and hit. We need help everywhere. And, since Mario is literally guaranteed to be here at least 5 years, we need kids in the building who believe in what he sells and who he can motivate. Kids who have bought into him from when they're jits, not inherited him with their eyes looking down the road. It's the only path we have to success.

So yeah, hearing FSU again would make me sick to my stomach, but if it wasn't clear when this dude was hired, it sure as **** is now. This is a total rebuild, from the foundation on up. If sacrificing a few wins in Year 1 to stack the roster with more difference makers is my only choice, then yes, it's the correct one.

Advertisement
yes. id also sign addae to a lifetime deal if he could pull Cormani
Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back