2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Cribby Still thinks WRs are the 10 most important position. 👀
I never said that. I said you build your team inside out. Football will always be about the qb, protecting the qb and getting to the qb. 4 of the top five paid positions are that. Ironically those 4 positions are the closest to the qb or the qb. The most dominant team of the last twenty years won those without a true number one or two for that matter. It was te’s and slot guys.

I never said that. I said you build your team inside out. Football will always be about the qb, protecting the qb and getting to the qb. 4 of the top five paid positions are that. Ironically those 4 positions are the closest to the qb or the qb. The most dominant team of the last twenty years won those without a true number one or two for that matter. It was te’s and slot guys.
Won't argue that but WR>OL. Once you admit that you will have graduated to 2022 football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody that doesn’t agree with this doesn’t know a thing about this sport. WRs and CBs don’t do a thing if that ball isn’t in the air.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody that doesn’t agree with this doesn’t know a thing about this sport. WRs and CBs don’t do a thing if that ball isn’t in the air.
The point is that in today’s league wr is as important as oline. No team today can have a great oline and mid receivers and win, we’ve seen teams with a mid oline and elite wrs win. Of course nobody is talking about last decade it was a different game

The point is that in today’s league wr is as important as oline. No team today can have a great oline and mid receivers and win, we’ve seen teams with a mid oline and elite wrs win. Of course nobody is talking about last decade it was a different game
Please. The best QB in the NFL is slinging it with a bunch of up rookies and has beens. Tom, Andrew Luck and Aaron all have done it under the same circumstances as well. All you need are WRs that know how to get open. A superstar WR is a luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back