2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When people was getting all hot n bothered off his visit here I said don’t get your hopes up. It’s been Bama for a minute,. Maybe UF made up some ground but Bama has been the lead dog.
saban has sold him on being a top 10 pick

That’s completely different than what you initially said. You said they aren’t difference makers on the field at all, and that’s just flat out wrong lol. But carry on.
They can be but those other can positions impact the game far more imo

Advertisement
Mcclain is as talented as they come but i Don’t really care, elite cbs get beat in college too( i love Stevenson but Stevenson was an all everything 5 star and he gets beat occasionally) and that’s okay, it can happen to anyone. With that being said elite cbs are Not real difference makers on the field because you can get similar results from others imo. Give me the elite front 7 player, OT, qb or receiver any day

Football is truly back now that the homerism is coming out of Brock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Football is truly back now that the homerism is coming out of Brock.
Nothing homerish about the take it’s just the true. Give me the elite players at those other positions I named before an elite corner. I’ve seen enough

Advertisement
Mcclain is as talented as they come but i Don’t really care, elite cbs get beat in college too( i love Stevenson but Stevenson was an all everything 5 star and he gets beat occasionally) and that’s okay, it can happen to anyone. With that being said elite cbs are Not real difference makers on the field because you can get similar results from others imo. Give me the elite front 7 player, OT, qb or receiver any day
Brock....did you honestly say "Elite CBs" are not real difference makers on the field???
C'mon man....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back