2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Bama has always been tough to beat for dba given it’s Sabans specialty.

With t-bone joining him it makes them more formidable.

That said, Mario+Addie+our steel curtain of a dc gives us a powerful chance.

I dont see it. hes been a Bama lock for a while from all the insiders. well see though bc lakeland is a huge UF pull, but kair Elam getting benched for a guy picked in the sixth round game 1 isnt good lol. idk, I think cormani seems what Bama has done that with Surtain and he follows the same path esp w his relationship w t rob
Bama has been “ involved “ with this kid forever. When this type of recruitment happens the kid normally picks that school he’s been “ involved with”. UF has been throwing around ridiculous money but I’m still leaning Bama.

Advertisement
Bama has been “ involved “ with this kid forever. When this type of recruitment happens the kid normally picks that school he’s been “ involved with”. UF has been throwing around ridiculous money but I’m still leaning Bama.
Does Miami have something set for long term "involvement" outside of Ruiz?

If we got a kid like this that changes everything. Not to thread jack but how do we look for the DE from Venice I believe? Maybe I’m wrong but that kid is special,I know img players were recruiting him to UM when they played each other

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hot take, I’d prefer him to go elsewhere. Serious work ethic issues, sometimes he doesn’t even show up for practice.

If true, this is the real issue with signing Polk County players. Highly talented but often easily distracted.

Advertisement
Hot take, I’d prefer him to go elsewhere. Serious work ethic issues, sometimes he doesn’t even show up for practice.
The greatest athlete of our generation, Bo Jackson, had the worst work ethic. For exceptional athletes, work ethic is not absolutely required. For average to above average athletes, you need to work your *** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back