2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Noteworthy…

Alabama just landed Tony Mitchell, 5* CB and the composite #2 CB in America. They already had the composite #3 CB in America in 5* Jahlil Hurley.

Not that I think McClain is afraid of competition, but just something to watch.

Skinner 2.0? Maybe it’s not being afraid of comp, but being able to get on the field much more quickly, assuming the recruit considers everything else being near equal.

Advertisement
Lol the kids think these guys are clowns and purposefully mislead them. They sweat these 16-18 year old kids in a creepy way. They're usually the last to know anything real. And of course most of them still havent adjusted to our street cred and the fact we are a top 5 program on the trail.
People don't comprehend how these dudes harass kids to no end. It's why I crack up when people discuss who's plugged in and how great they are. 9.9 out of 10 kids troll them the same way.

****. i wonder if Cormani expands his board with Ohio State or just remains a UF lean? Now would be the time to put the full court press and by that I mean show him our fkn CB depth chart lol
Do you mean quality? because we have numbers finally!

Advertisement
Advertisement
1656623262230.png

Advertisement
People don't comprehend how these dudes harass kids to no end. It's why I crack up when people discuss who's plugged in and how great they are. 9.9 out of 10 kids troll them the same way.
Being a top ranked recruit must be like imputing your contact information on Lending Tree to find out todays rate to then have nonstop calls from brokers.

For 5 stars must be like buying a car and then having to fake your own death to escape the Car Warranty people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back