2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Noteworthy…

Alabama just landed Tony Mitchell, 5* CB and the composite #2 CB in America. They already had the composite #3 CB in America in 5* Jahlil Hurley.

Not that I think McClain is afraid of competition, but just something to watch.

Noteworthy…

Alabama just landed Tony Mitchell, 5* CB and the composite #2 CB in America. They already had the composite #3 CB in America in 5* Jahlil Hurley.

Yeah I was thinking this could work out for us..fingers crossed

Reactions: Gru
Noteworthy…

Possibly could be done for the class imo.

Advertisement
Noteworthy…

****. i wonder if Cormani expands his board with Ohio State or just remains a UF lean? Now would be the time to put the full court press and by that I mean show him our fkn CB depth chart lol

Noteworthy…

I believe Mitchell projects as a safety.

Doubt it. They wont stop recruiting him, he is better than both. They only took 1 true prep CB last cycle too in Little, (Fegans could end up at S) and Ricks could be a 1 and done.

Regardless, this isn’t a bad thing for the rest of his suitors. Just keep doing what we are doing.

Advertisement
Bama will go after him just because. Them man were after Skinner with 3 other TEs committed and i think Cormani is better than them other man. Its gonna be a long drawn out recruitment. I think the more time Cristobal has the better it is. Addae also brought in a bunch of top rated CBs to UGA

Advertisement
Noteworthy…

Makes sense to go where you will be #1 CB, better city, entertainment, more diverse, young ladies, boats, cars, trucks, beaches, smell, food, roads, bridges, sidewalks, houses, airports, planes, trains, money and professional sports. Oh! and education.

Advertisement
Just mentioned on Twitter spaces that Cormani’s mom is from Pompano. Gotta get mom in our corner.

She absolutely is. LOVES the staff, especially DVD. She's been very vocal for a really long time about how genuine DVD is and how well she's connected with him.

Doesn't mean he's coming (no chit), but the staff is on this kid as hard as they can be, and rightfully so. This is a top half R1 prospect, 3 years and out player.

I was just doing some digging and the more a look at it the more thinking we are gonna get this guy doesn't seem weird to me. Hear me out. Bama, UGA, Texas A&M and Ohio St all have atleast 2 CBs committed. Could that possibly have an effect on Cormani? It might. UF i think will be in it till the end, they have some default advantages, the area mainly and Raymond has big rep. But they had a bad week and are having a bad time. Plus if they implode on the field as well as don't sort their dealings its a wrap.

It seems we have zeroed in on Cormani, btw, we are his only OV so far. Could that make him feel more priority? Possibly. Teams have taken 4, even 5 CBs so its not the be all end all and doesn't write anyone off but i think we maybe going after this guy way harder than the other contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back