2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This should show people alot of these national recruiting insiders dont know everything. They be behind on alot of stuff sites like this know in advance

Lol the kids think these guys are clowns and purposefully mislead them. They sweat these 16-18 year old kids in a creepy way. They're usually the last to know anything real. And of course most of them still havent adjusted to our street cred and the fact we are a top 5 program on the trail.

Advertisement

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Advertisement

Those two statements were unrelated, though. He did not drop the McClain scoop so as not to put a damper on the pod. A little later he said UM is heating up. I did not take the heating up as including Cormani. But I could be wrong.

Advertisement
Also, sources indicate we will receive the death penalty because Easy Ed was spotted in Canes gear at Legends Camp. Also a potential Chick Fil A franchise scandal. Massive investigation underway.

Those two statements were unrelated, though. He did not drop the McClain scoop so as not to put a damper on the pod. A little later he said UM is heating up. I did not take the heating up as including Cormani. But I could be wrong.
I think you’re misconstruing the use of “damper”. It wasn’t used in that context.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back