2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
These are the type of recruitments we have lost 98% of the time in recent years.

Hoping that the tide starts to turn with this class as it could start a nice trend of top players coming here.

We need to win this one amongst many others in the ‘23 class.
we will know after this year if things are going to be different. based on Mario's past recruiting, I have every reason to believe they will. I won't judge based on this one player but we need to land some 5 stars.

BYU? He LDS?
This is an evolution of adding a random HBCU to your top 5. It's all for attention at the end of the day. Although the HBCU thing has more validity to it with JSU making noise and some kids having alumni in their circle. We have now evolved to throwing darts on a map lol.

Maybe he's in to mormon chicks?
Just like Rutgers always finds a way onto Hykeem Williams top schools because they were his first offer...I have to think that BYU must have offered Cormani back in the 8-9th grade or something and they were his first offer so he feels some sort of loyalty to keep them around... That is all I got. LOL. If that isnt it, it is random as ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
make cant refuse GIF
It was Ruiz.

#GetYouKnockedOff4TheRightPrice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back