2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments in UF thread about recruit visits this month. A poster who calls himself "1QueJay88" is tied in with McClain's coach at Lake Gibson. Says UF is good; Raymond talks with Cormani every day and McClain is just enjoying his recruitment. Says he is going to UF with McClain and the LG coach when he visits this month. Claims he will have a heads up if anything changes with McClain but he feels sure UF is going to get him..

Going to be an interesting recruitment...

Polk county kids go to UF until I see otherwise. This is going to be a long recruiting process and ain’t for the weak!

Advertisement
I'd say it's a push. Stingley was and is a bad man. Everyone knew it as well before he arrived on campus.

You can't go wrong with either.

Stingley didn’t do shxt at LSU… looks like another in a long list of overrated LSU dbs outside of Patrick and Honey Badger.

Advertisement
Stingley didn’t do shxt at LSU… looks like another in a long list of overrated LSU dbs outside of Patrick and Honey Badger.

Tough to do when injured, but he's still being talked about as a top 10 pick.

Nevertheless, as a recruit going into college is the comparison I was making. He lived up to his billing (and then some) as a true Frosh, then the wheels fell off with injuries. He taught offenses though to look the other direction if he was on the field and that's the kind of hype Cormani will be coming in with. They'll still test him and we'll see what he can do from there.

That coat doesn’t do anything to dispel the Satan nickname for ol’ Nick. No coat should ever be that bright red.

Saban's botox is wearing off

Saban most likely has a few more wins left in his belt. But he needs a desk job with easy access to Metamucil and Depends. Not sure how many more knife fights he's up for when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
Dominated as a true freshman.
This. Would have been almost impossible to follow up that TF season. Like Adrian Peterson. When you ball that hard as a TF, its all downhill pretty much. That said, he was supposed to be a top 3 pick hands down after that TF campaign so I guess if someone wants to say he was a "bust"..(shrugs)..I guess. Lol.

Cormani rockin Bama gear during his USC visit

Here We Go Again GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario was brought for this let's see if he can beat out his old boss.
Sure but let’s frame this recruitment properly from the jump. Cormani is from Lakeland and he is a legit 5 star. Miami neva eva eva gets kids like that. Sure we have Lance who is close to the kid and Mario gives us a fighters chance but I just can’t use this as any sort of litmus test if we don’t get him. If we do, crown the man.

Sure but let’s frame this recruitment properly from the jump. Cormani is from Lakeland and he is a legit 5 star. Miami neva eva eva gets kids like that. Sure we have Lance who is close to the kid and Mario gives us a fighters chance but I just can’t use this as any sort of litmus test if we don’t get him. If we do, crown the man.
I’m not saying we get him, but we have to stop acting like it’s the same ole Miami recruiting. If that’s the case then expect the same on game day and being a perennial 7-9 win team every year. We are no longer spending pennies and we will sign top 5 classes from here on.

I’m not saying we get him, but we have to stop acting like it’s the same ole Miami recruiting. If that’s the case then expect the same on game day and being a perennial 7-9 win team every year. We are no longer spending pennies and we will sign top 5 classes from here on.
Forgive them bro. They’re so used to Miami losing that they’ve adapted the loser mentality as well. It’s not their fault. It’s just 15-18 years of seeing Miami that’s got them thinking like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back