2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
UF is in it. But i don't think they lead at all. All the personal relationships point our way. That doesn't mean he is locked here unless u have inside information. But public information. He trains with Lance Legget, loves DVD, loves Addai. Spends alot of time with alot of kids who are going to be in our class. And the mom loves the staff and loves DVD. This is not a classic Miami trying to get a central Florida kid. The past doesn't matter unless the dynamics are the same and they clearly aren't here.

But but but, Chick Fil-A Insider says that he's all Gayta...

Hilarious. And, no, I don't think Chick Fil-A Guy has the best info.

Advertisement
UF is in it. But i don't think they lead at all. All the personal relationships point our way. That doesn't mean he is locked here unless u have inside information. But public information. He trains with Lance Legget, loves DVD, loves Addai. Spends alot of time with alot of kids who are going to be in our class. And the mom loves the staff and loves DVD. This is not a classic Miami trying to get a central Florida kid. The past doesn't matter unless the dynamics are the same and they clearly aren't here.
He is our #1 target but I think you are overplaying the statement that personal relationships point our way. I think it is what has us in the game but everything thus far has been from our side which will always be biased.

Listen all i know is the momma loves DVD. The kids relates to DVD and Addai. Mario is a beast and one of the most dogged HC recruiters and the kid is probably in So Fl more than Lakeland due to 7v7. I have a high confidence we get him. But this is what big time recruiting battles are about. If you aint built for it, you pack up and go home like Manny. Then complain when your DBs get burnt. Its gonna go all the way like i distance race. Whats more exciting than the last lap with a pack of runners battling all the way to the finish? Been in many and nothing feels better than winning one of those.

One thing that will factor imo is when the other dominoes start to fall. Its coming up to the time when the early commits start to happen and into the summer.
we might not get A or B kid but for the new boss is not the same as the old boss. we will win some of these battles this year.

I don't know the 3 most likely to commit first but the 3 I am most certain about as of now that are noteworthy are :

1) Hykeem
2) Bain (cheating I know)
3) Jalen/Malik

Honorable Mention: Cormani, Robby and Jayvant

There are quite a few more that I believe are right in the mix but based on my interactions and what I'm hearing from coaches at the highschool level and at UM...
Yowsers! This is loaded. Love it! You talking Malik Bryant?!?!?! Good grief

Thanks for answering my Q.

Advertisement
We still have some porsters who are triggered crybabies, who would rather tell us not to recruit certain kids, or "get our hopes up", so that they can protect their precious feelings.

Fvck it. It's a new day. Shoot your shot, Mario, I promise not to shed any tears if some kid is dumb enough to pick UiF or F$U over Miami.

100%.

When you have a staff like we do now, you know they're not conceding a recruit to anyone. They're saying a big FU to Saban, SMaRt, Riley, Day etc. And Napier and Norvell might get the Gator/Nole equivalents of the Duke Johnsons, Chickillos, Blades who are committing to their schools no matter who is HC. But their territories are up for grab other than that tiny handful of kids.

Advertisement
Lance legget doing work for us
Lance doing the Leg work

Drums Eye Roll GIF

Didnt even send mom a b-day card…not worried.

(sarcasm) Anytime bama comes at a kid, it’ll be a fight. But I’d have liked to see McClain or mom in a Super Mario shirt or something.

Advertisement
One thing that may work in our favor, is the state of Alabama has 3 of the top 5 highest rated CB’s in the Nation for the 23 class in Tony Mitchell, AJ Harris & Jahlil Hurley (who’s already committed to Bama).

The hope is that the 3 local Bama CB’s commit to them & crowds their CB class.

If you’re McClain & Bama already has their 3 5-star local CB’s committed in their class one would hope that would be enough for him to at least consider going elsewhere, but 5-star players are weird when it comes to Bama, they have no problem with going to the back of the line at that program smh lol.

I think we’ll have a good shot if we win & have Ruiz offer him an astronomical NIL deal, but it’ll be an absolute Dogfight to the very end.

Hopefully Bama lands AJ Harris that’s the one that’ll be a battle for them

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back