2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude whiffed badly last cycle after Napier got hired on predictions down the stretch and then had excuses for each one. I wouldn’t be too worried about that right now
Yup.... guys over there were begging for predictions from this dude the day before late signing day and he predicted the following:

Perkins-UF
Jacoby Matthews-LSU
Tre Citizen- Auburn
DJ Allen-UF
Caden Story- Clemson
Caleb Douglas-UF
Danny Lewis- Bama

What happened was: Perkins-LSU; Matthews-Texas AM, Tre Citizen- UM, DJ Allen-TCU, Story-Clemson, Douglas-UF, Lewis- Bama.

So he missed on his top 4 picks, hit on 3.

Advertisement
Yup.... guys over there were begging for predictions from this dude the day before late signing day and he predicted the following:

Perkins-UF
Jacoby Matthews-LSU
Tre Citizen- Auburn
DJ Allen-UF
Caden Story- Clemson
Caleb Douglas-UF
Danny Lewis- Bama

What happened was: Perkins-LSU; Matthews-Texas AM, Tre Citizen- UM, DJ Allen-TCU, Story-Clemson, Douglas-UF, Lewis- Bama.

In other words his record is similar to someone who has zero sources .

Perkins-UF
Jacoby Matthews-LSU
Tre Citizen- Auburn
DJ Allen-UF
Caden Story- Clemson
Caleb Douglas-UF
Danny Lewis- Bama

And while I could give him a pass on the non-UF picks, he only got 1 of his 3 UF picks right. Look, if he is supposed to be a UF INSIDER, then he should have a solid basis on which he predicts recruits to pick UF.

And while I could give him a pass on the non-UF picks, he only got 1 of his 3 UF picks right. Look, if he is supposed to be a UF INSIDER, then he should have a solid basis on which he predicts recruits to pick UF.
Legit, guy went to 247, looked at who UF had crystal ball leads for the night before NSD and made those "predictions" lol The said praise me, I'm an insider.

Does this kid have an verified track times? Just curious what he's posted if anything at all.

Advertisement
UF has many reasons to feel confident, but thats why we play the game. Long ways to go here and a lot of ball left to be played. Pretty sure that is same poster that said they had Citizen and Harold Perkins the night before NSD too. So yeah, good luck.
Day of* lmaooo

Listen all i know is the momma loves DVD. The kids relates to DVD and Addai. Mario is a beast and one of the most dogged HC recruiters and the kid is probably in So Fl more than Lakeland due to 7v7. I have a high confidence we get him. But this is what big time recruiting battles are about. If you aint built for it, you pack up and go home like Manny. Then complain when your DBs get burnt. Its gonna go all the way like i distance race. Whats more exciting than the last lap with a pack of runners battling all the way to the finish? Been in many and nothing feels better than winning one of those.

One thing that will factor imo is when the other dominoes start to fall. Its coming up to the time when the early commits start to happen and into the summer.

Advertisement
Listen all i know is the momma loves DVD. The kids relates to DVD and Addai. Mario is a beast and one of the most dogged HC recruiters and the kid is probably in So Fl more than Lakeland due to 7v7. I have a high confidence we get him. But this is what big time recruiting battles are about. If you aint built for it, you pack up and go home like Manny. Then complain when your DBs get burnt. Its gonna go all the way like i distance race. Whats more exciting than the last lap with a pack of runners battling all the way to the finish? Been in many and nothing feels better than winning one of those.

One thing that will factor imo is when the other dominoes start to fall. Its coming up to the time when the early commits start to happen and into the summer.

We still have some porsters who are triggered crybabies, who would rather tell us not to recruit certain kids, or "get our hopes up", so that they can protect their precious feelings.

Fvck it. It's a new day. Shoot your shot, Mario, I promise not to shed any tears if some kid is dumb enough to pick UiF or F$U over Miami.

We still have some porsters who are triggered crybabies, who would rather tell us not to recruit certain kids, or "get our hopes up", so that they can protect their precious feelings.

Fvck it. It's a new day. Shoot your shot, Mario, I promise not to shed any tears if some kid is dumb enough to pick UiF or F$U over Miami.
Exactly we are gonna go after every kid hard, we are gonna win some and lose some. We are back in the conversations for the big dogs. No we wont get everyone. But this kid would be a statement. Bama and UGA etc have constantly come and taken the best players out of the state. Its not south florida but its still the state and when we take these kids we not only boost ourselves we deny them. I have no doubt Mario is doing everything possible. Thats why he went and did that speech at the school. We have coaches making mockery of themselves after the mom told that Miami had sent her notes for her b day. They are all shook.

Advertisement
Gaytor coaches have a long history of this...

To be fair, so do we. That was the old staff and those prior. I believe we have change coming, but we'll lose some as well. Everyone is after this recruit and their will be more disappointment than jubilation.

Spot on my friend.

Advertisement
I believe that UF is probably right in the mix and maybe even on top. They will have to prove it on the field though. So will we. This kid has SEC written all over him.

I believe that UF is probably right in the mix and maybe even on top. They will have to prove it on the field though. So will we. This kid has SEC written all over him.
UF is in it. But i don't think they lead at all. All the personal relationships point our way. That doesn't mean he is locked here unless u have inside information. But public information. He trains with Lance Legget, loves DVD, loves Addai. Spends alot of time with alot of kids who are going to be in our class. And the mom loves the staff and loves DVD. This is not a classic Miami trying to get a central Florida kid. The past doesn't matter unless the dynamics are the same and they clearly aren't here.

All this is correct Supa except the Legget part. Legget has corrected that misperception. He has never trained him. He showed up to a workout and the story grew from there. Their relatives, grandparents live directly across the street from each other so he has known Cormani's father since he was young. That is how he knows Cormani and he supports all the Polk players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back