2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
beat CB since Patrick Peterson.

In the state, yeah. Agreed. Travis Hunter is a better prospect than he is, if you're talking nationally.

But regardless, we're splitting hairs here. McClain is a Top 10 NFL draft pick in 3 years, period. Provided he doesn't get hurt or get in trouble, obviously. I'm saying if he keeps his nose clean, avoids injury, and just plays at any college the next 3 seasons, he's a top half of Round 1 draft pick in 2026. Absolute lock. He's created in a lab.

It's crazy cause Mario I don't think posted it for clout he sent the card that's it. Cormanis mom showed it and the others ran to the internet to show out for clout. We got this ez claps. Mario's was genuine he didn't have to post about it

Absolute truth. I actually think we sent multiple cards, and they were all personalized and signed by everyone. I'm sure this isn't the first time we've ever sent birthday greetings (remember the whole Earl Little Sr. debacle), but this was one of the few times when the recipient posted on social media. Next thing you know, everyone is copying us, and complaining (Gaytors) when she thanked them with orange/green hearts instead of orange/blue hearts.

#DONTBeGoofy is hilarious

1646234591767.png

Advertisement
In the state, yeah. Agreed. Travis Hunter is a better prospect than he is, if you're talking nationally.

But regardless, we're splitting hairs here. McClain is a Top 10 NFL draft pick in 3 years, period. Provided he doesn't get hurt or get in trouble, obviously. I'm saying if he keeps his nose clean, avoids injury, and just plays at any college the next 3 seasons, he's a top half of Round 1 draft pick in 2026. Absolute lock. He's created in a lab.
I will dispute that. As a DB McClain is better for me. I see top 3 easily. He would start and pretty much every college defense. His arms are like 3/4 of his body length. Shut down.

Absolute truth. I actually think we sent multiple cards, and they were all personalized and signed by everyone. I'm sure this isn't the first time we've ever sent birthday greetings (remember the whole Earl Little Sr. debacle), but this was one of the few times when the recipient posted on social media. Next thing you know, everyone is copying us, and complaining (Gaytors) when she thanked them with orange/green hearts instead of orange/blue hearts.
Yea the family knows they are just doing what UM did. It comes off as cheap. If I were fsu uf and Oregon I wouldn't of done it. It just looks bad and doesn't look genuine cause your following UM.

I apologize for being ignorant. But what are those snacks and why is everyone laughing about them? Maybe my eyesight is bad but I can't make out the logo.

Advertisement
From Manny Navarro's article today in The Athletic. He was up in Lakeland for the new staff's visit yesterday:

"Polk County has produced its fair share of elite football players over the years. Miami got its best in Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis. But the county, which sits right on Interstate-4, the imaginary line the late Howard Schnellenberger used to set as the border for the “State of Miami,” usually sends its best players these days to Florida State (Derwin James, Karlos Williams) and Florida (Gervon Dexter, and Maurkice and Mike Pouncey)."

Exciting to see CMC plant the UM flag all over the state. We lock down SoFla, get our share from Central Florida and Jax and hit on a handful of 4- and 5-stars from outside the state and we gonna be in the hunt for the playoffs every season.

Paramount Network Change GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement
I will dispute that. As a DB McClain is better for me. I see top 3 easily. He would start and pretty much every college defense. His arms are like 3/4 of his body length. Shut down.
Agree. Side note: i think UM gets Jalen Brown but makes the switch to corner....

So he is going to the $EC

Advertisement
I don't know the 3 most likely to commit first but the 3 I am most certain about as of now that are noteworthy are :

Honorable Mention: Cormani, Robby and Jayvant
This seems to have flown under the radar. Jayvant Brown? We had no traction under Manny and seemingly no positive reports since Mario got here. Has something changed? Have to upgrade LB and keep the elite ones home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back