2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ya’ll know this birthday twitter video sh*t is 10000% about to become the norm now. Kids are seeing this and like wait a minute, who is gonna tell me happy bday like that. We are about to start seeing it on the regular, watch. God help us.

Which glee club started serenading this kid first? Man these coaches are going to start singing Shia’s “If I ever fall in love” renditions for Valentines Day. 🤦🏾‍♂️ anything for a top recruit. You know this kid is a beast when coaches are singing to him. Crazy thing is he plays db. He’s not going to touch the ball every game haha.

McClain, keep ballin on the field man.

Both of those videos were gross and cringy. Especially the FSU one. This would turn me off as a recruit and I can’t imagine any digging either of these.
Seriously. Glad to see this tbh. This is like the dudes at bars who dance like crazy in the middle of a circle, hoping it’ll make the girls interested. But all the girls see him as is entertainment. They will do anything to win one girl over because they don’t have confidence they can get another girl, and it shows.

It makes them lose respect. They’re coming off as Cormanis *****. No one wants to play for people who kowtow for them.

Ya’ll know this birthday twitter video sh*t is 10000% about to become the norm now. Kids are seeing this and like wait a minute, who is gonna tell me happy bday like that. We are about to start seeing it on the regular, watch. God help us.

Yep. Just like holding up 4 fingers in the 4th quarter and turnover gimmicks, everyone will copy Miami again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo this **** is getting mad weird I'm all for going all out for recruits but these grown men singing is to these recruits is so strange awkward, I don't even sing to my family on their birthdays
It's crazy cause Mario I don't think posted it for clout he sent the card that's it. Cormanis mom showed it and the others ran to the internet to show out for clout. We got this ez claps. Mario's was genuine he didn't have to post about it

It's crazy cause Mario I don't think posted it for clout he sent the card that's it. Cormanis mom showed it and the others ran to the internet to show out for clout. We got this ez claps. Mario's was genuine he didn't have to post about it
MC had a well thought out and original idea and now you see the beta coaches in state trying to follow suit. They should've tried something completely different but now they're looking like knockoff brand compared to us and I'm loving it. I think we'll be battling OOS programs for Cormani.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back