2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This photo is more relevant to the failures of talented Polk County recruits than you can imagine.

Add a pic of some booze, some coke, and some hot chicks, and you will have the four horsemen of the Polk County flameout.

Ha! Been around the area all my life, grew up in Orlando. Area's starting to get some serious growth around Auburndale.

Advertisement
I'm a Giants fan I don't want a QB. I want to build the lines. Bring me Neal and Thibbs. If they do that I'll be happy cause next year's a wash. We have no QB no OL nothing.....u win up front u have a future then if u luckily find a star QB your set for tenyears
Give Jones a year with an actual OC and offensive minded HC and lets see what happens. I agree draft the OL this year. If Jones doesn't make the next step then get a QB next year. I am also not opposed to trading down like last year with the 2nd pick and getting an additional 1st rounder for next year also.

Look what the Rams did with their win now mentality. Added 7 top level players through trade and FA the last couple years.

Give Jones a year with an actual OC and offensive minded HC and lets see what happens. I agree draft the OL this year. If Jones doesn't make the next step then get a QB next year. I am also not opposed to trading down like last year with the 2nd pick and getting an additional 1st rounder for next year also.

Look what the Rams did with their win now mentality. Added 7 top level players through trade and FA the last couple years.
Jones ain't it just build that OL and DL with two studs and draft a legit QB next year. If we have a decent season where we can't get a QB we screwed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t be fooled. There is a HUGE Hurricane fan base in Polk County and surrounding areas. Especially in the black community.

Miami just hasn’t targeted guys and gone after them hard.Kyle Cobia, Mike James, Steven Wesley, Gionni Paul are all Polk guys I can name off the top of my head. Lance signed out of Texas, but was born and raised in Bartow. He went to that prep school in Texas to raise his profile.

**** Butch recruited Bartow, but they all failed to qualify. He wanted Kenny Thornton and Fudail Donald BAD. He signed Coco Young in 99, but he failed to qualify and ended up at Indiana.

Lakeland High is the UF feeder. He is at Lake Gibson. Honestly the most popular school among the black community is FSU BY FAR. Apparently Cormani has UF ties so that puts them in play.

All I’m saying is that Polk county is NOT anti -Miami and a real recruiter can get kids out of here as easily as anywhere else. Just have to make an effort.
I've said this before on here. The Turds' only inroad(a major one, though) to that area is the Dreadnoughts. Food Stamp U being a complete and utter ****show is a major plus, so unlike Lispy, I expect Mario & The Gang to take full advantage of that. I expect Raymond to keep the Turds afloat(pun intended) with McClain for now but they'll drop off when he sees Gaypier bring Mud Dawg football to Hogtown...

Advertisement
I was thinking of buying land there but wifey checked the crime rate and it's bad.....

Mostly property crime in Polk County. They’ll snatch your boat motor or generator with the QUICKNESS.

It’s rare for a random person who stays out of trouble to get caught up in violent crime, even in the more dangerous neighborhoods.

There are some VERY nice neighborhoods (not South Florida luxurious, but nice) in Polk County). In those places it’s like Mayberry.

There are reasons to avoid Polk as a place to live. Crime is at the bottom of that list. If your kid has a rebellious streak, you can do better though. You don’t want them caught up in the meth and heroin scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back