Corey Raymond let go from UF

Advertisement
I agree that seems like the best reason. Seems like UGA recruits itself when it comes to DBs (especially on the East coast. See Addae). But this guy should expand their west coast recruiting without hurting their east coast recruiting.
I also think Raymond could be a difficult fit with Kirby/Muschamp being DB guys. I’d imagine Raymond wants autonomy and I think that’d be difficult with those two there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny someone asked this and i was confused too then..

I saw this.. https://247sports.com/Coach/dont-williams-1820/AllTimeRecruits/

Kirby is trying to have a footprint on the west and donte williams seems to be the perfect guy to have for that, i dont know how good of a coach he is but i think kirby knows he has a good enough support system to make up for anything he lacks
Plus he coached for Clay Helton at USC. Helton and Kirby are pretty close

eh I wasn’t thinking of Mario. I hold Mario in high regards. Some people would but I actually think of Mario as one of the supreme OL coaches so no
Makes sense. Kinda splitting hairs asking about Mario since he’s got more responsibilities than just the OL. I still put Raymond in the same category as Mario as a position coach. Not many rival their combination of coaching and recruiting their position groups.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back