Corey Martinez latest

Advertisement
Its amazing when you see some of these kids moms that you are thinking, "Wow, she is nice looking for an older lady". Before realizing that these kids are only 17-18 years old and their parents are probably our age! (Well, my age) Lol. (No offense, to the Martinez Family if you read this board. That was def a compliment.)
Im 22 im in my prime so i can talk about the moms lol. I can't front she's a beautiful mami, Corey got nothing to be embarrassed about.

Advertisement
Has there been any indication he's favoring Miami? FSU is usually mentioned as the favorite and he grew up an FSU fan. He called UGA and FSU his leader a few days ago.

Martinez and/or Q Nelson would be ridiculous to top off this OL class.

I don't really like our chances here. I think he ultimately ends up at FSU despite all the 'academic' talk. No worries though.

Still wouldn't mind finding a Danny Isadora type physical freak at OG.

Has there been any indication he's favoring Miami? FSU is usually mentioned as the favorite and he grew up an FSU fan. He called UGA and FSU his leader a few days ago.

Martinez and/or Q Nelson would be ridiculous to top off this OL class.

Saw his mom's tweets. They seem to like both UM and FSU. Hard to tell from that, since they're going to be nice to everyone who tweets her.

Advertisement
Miami for Grades? No. Sounds like Papa Martinez wants that weekly arroz con pollo in Miami. Him just thinking about that hunk of **** California Chicken Grill just makes him want to burn that ************ down. You aint goin' to Tally kid.

Lol I probably had Cali Chicken 3 nights a week when I was up there.. only place that delivered late night

Its amazing when you see some of these kids moms that you are thinking, "Wow, she is nice looking for an older lady". Before realizing that these kids are only 17-18 years old and their parents are probably our age! (Well, my age) Lol. (No offense, to the Martinez Family if you read this board. That was def a compliment.)

There's no doubt telling a kid you want to bang his mom is a compliment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back