Corey Holmes to notre dame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My apologies, he commited today too apparently and I got mixed up

I liked Holmes a ton, don't think he ever really was feeling UM though.

IMO he is very impressive and polished. He did visit and was pleased with Oklahoma as well. We need to lock up those STA kids though they're slipping away

He was always going out of state, was pretty clear about that a while back. He can just bring his HS uniforms with him.

Advertisement
Holmes runs great routes and has good hands. He isn't the fastest or jumps the highest but he will be very productive this year at STA. Good not great athlete. Kid has the best routes in Florida. That being said we will be fine at WR, we got a good player in Langham, & are virtually leading for Dixon + Berrios. Throw in Rudolph as a wild card

I think this kid wil be a playmaker in a few year.... hes still coming into his own still growing he reminds me of a Larry Fitzgerald ND just needs to coach him up and he would be good for them... I know people don't like when sofl kids leave home but I don't think this kid would fit us we need more aggressive wr kid seems a little soft...

Advertisement
I think this kid wil be a playmaker in a few year.... hes still coming into his own still growing he reminds me of a Larry Fitzgerald ND just needs to coach him up and he would be good for them... I know people don't like when sofl kids leave home but I don't think this kid would fit us we need more aggressive wr kid seems a little soft...

You just compared him to a top 3 current WR in the NFL but said the kid couldn't fit at Miami. Elite playmakers can make plays on any team

You just compared him to a top 3 current WR in the NFL but said the kid couldn't fit at Miami. Elite playmakers can make plays on any team

No he just compared him to a 1st ballot hall of famer and said he couldn't fit here lmao...

No he just compared him to a 1st ballot hall of famer and said he couldn't fit here lmao...

Tried not to bash too hard. 2 sentence minimum for dumb posts like that

He reminds me of Fitzgerald but this kid has a lot of work to do in order to get to that level he needs to play early and often to improve his game and I don't think that would happend at Miami... we have similar WRs like him on the team I think the staf is looking for more bigger aggressive WRs for this class and he does not show thoese traits yet...

Advertisement
Back