Corey Flagg Jr comparison. What do you guys think?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg reminds me more of Perryman, not as much as a thumper but there are clips of him laying out people and he is just an overall good tackler.

I saw Denzel Perryman, numerous times in HS, run down a running back or WR like 50 yards down field and make a tackle preventing a touchdown.
I don't think Flagg is quite that.

I saw Denzel Perryman, numerous times in HS, run down a running back or WR like 50 yards down field and make a tackle preventing a touchdown.
I don't think Flagg is quite that.
U must have been watching the tape from his jv days, becuase Perryman's senior tape does not show that at all.

Advertisement

True story.

I've shown that Tulloch highlight film to my middle linebackers in the past. I'm sure I've got 250 of those views. What he does is exactly what I do with my mike backer in youth.

His ability to just seek and destroy in trash in HS was A+. He just pops guards and keeps moving. When he's through clean, its because he reads so well pre-snap.

True story.

I've shown that Tulloch highlight film to my middle linebackers in the past. I'm sure I've got 250 of those views. What he does is exactly what I do with my mike backer in youth.

His ability to just seek and destroy in trash in HS was A+. He just pops guards and keeps moving. When he's through clean, its because he reads so well pre-snap.
Tulloch also played a while in the league. If Flagg can give us production like that we got a steal.

Advertisement
Back