Corey Flagg 2020 LB Texas (Offer)

Advertisement

Advertisement
Looks **** good to me but my young eyes could be deceiving me. Explosive to the gaps and a sure tackler. Is he a 4* prospect?

Advertisement
Get me some more North Shore Dawgs

They will probably be the #1 Public School in the country next year.

He goes to North Shore which is a powerhouse 6A program & is a top 10 ranked team nationally.

North Shore is the best school in Texas, they are loaded with D1 talent annually & it would be great for us to open up a pipeline into that school the same way we have with Bishop Gorman.

As far as this kid, he's a good prospect, highly productive with 144tcks 33TFL's & 4 sacks.

He's got 4.5 speed & his strength numbers are pretty good for kid at his size. He's a true Mike backer & a downhill thumper, he reminds me of Eriq Gilyard from Trinity Christian in Jax who was a tackling machine but slightly undersized.

I don't think he's take as of now, but if we miss on other prospects ahead of him I could see us taking a flyer later in the year if there's mutual interest.

But it looks like OK St has the lead, but Coach Baker was recruiting him at La Tech so there's probably already a connection there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Rohan Marley is too short too? A good friend of mine played against the U in the 90s for another current ACC team and said Marley was BY FAR the hardest hitter on the team...
Players now are much bigger. Also unless we have dominant DT he will get swallowed up

Players now are much bigger. Also unless we have dominant DT he will get swallowed up
Linebackers need instincts more than anything. Zach McCloud is the perfect size but has awful instincts. Plus being able to cover is even more important given how teams spread things out. Way more important than having size.

Linebackers need instincts more than anything. Zach McCloud is the perfect size but has awful instincts. Plus being able to cover is even more important given how teams spread things out. Way more important than having size.

But you’re missing it. If he plays ILB he will get eaten up without DT that can dominate

But you’re missing it. If he plays ILB he will get eaten up without DT that can dominate

No he wont, stop making $h!t up!

Damien harris london fletcher denzel perryman never had that problem. You either have it or you dont.

This guy has it. Not like he's going against poor competition. He's going against elite talent in the Houston area.

Pay attention to what he does when he supposed to get swallowed and makes the play still. He's going to be a player for whoever he plays for.

Advertisement
Back