Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly with the Safety class so loaded in 2022, and Kitchens and Williams already in the class; I'm passing on Collier if I'm the staff

Especially with spots being tight - Give me Yulkieth or save the spot for Chase Smith/Hood
I hear you, but we need to lock up all of south Florida. If we get Collier, we get the palmetto 5. It sends a message. Also, with all of these safeties on the roster, some will transfer out. We’ll be good for ‘22 class

Advertisement
If Washington was recruited as a striker a get the feeling Collier would end up there as well

U take them all and let it play out....lock down sfla. And we had worse safeties through the years recently and I'm sure Collier is better then some that got hella burn. Will not mention names to disrespect and I know some fans get butthurt. But give me all five of they want in

If Washington was recruited as a striker a get the feeling Collier would end up there as well
I got some push back from it last year, but I still think Washington can play linebacker if he gets a little bigger. He was more linebacker than defensive back to me.

Collier just looks like a safety. I think he's pretty good. idk if he's an ideal centerfielder in a single high, but he can play. Looks like a potential nice third, swing safety at minimum. Could be a nice starting P5 strong safety if he gets good coaching and gets a little bigger.

Last edited:
1596848825787.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
5 star on rivals (6.1, 1st ranked safety)
4 star on ESPN (87, 3rd ranked safety)
4 star on 247 (92, 11th ranked safety)
4 star on 247 composite (96, 3rd ranked safety)

He is highly regarded across all the sites. I never really pay attention to Espn or Rivals for obvious reasons but wanted to see what the deal was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of internal debate on tiger droppings about collier. Some think Raymond likes him but coach O is not sold on him and would rather hold one of those remaining spots for someone else. Don’t think he’s going LSU. Jmo

I want him bad. Not because I think he’s a beast. I think he will be a good player. I want him because it’s the most PR we can achieve this cycle to announce our emergence in CFB. It’s also a death blow to our biggest rival. I’m hoping for it more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back