Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Shodell calling him to LSU
Collins to UFAG
LT to the good guys
Marshall on hold trying to cool off.Parents have told him to hold off.

Don’t shoot the messenger this comes from Shodell.
Collins is done to Miami , Ball game . His mom wants him here . I’m not sold on Collier to Miami even though some are . I’m calling bullish on Marshall’s parents , he will probably commit this weekend . It’ll be like James , Total surprise on which day atleast

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was told it was Marshall’s coach not his parents

Wait let me get this straight. Marshall is holding off on committing because his day was ruined by some dumb sports writers.

OMG what has happened to these kids. They are like little coddled babies that need their hand held.

Just commit to the team and get ready to work WTF!!!!!

Advertisement
Makes zero sense. Why would he have this kind of influence over Marshall but not Taylor, Smith, and Collins?
This fanbase is making excuses IMO. No one wants to admit what's really going on in this situation. Bama and Saban are not going to allow Miami to take this DB from them. Not without putting the full court press from last weekend until he signs his LOI

Advertisement
This fanbase is making excuses IMO. No one wants to admit what's really going on in this situation. Bama and Saban are not going to allow Miami to take this DB from them. Not without putting the full court press from last weekend until he signs his LOI
You and people like you are lame af. Sit back relax and stop *****ing.

It’s possible , other than me being white as ****.
Cribby receiving intel on Palmetto 5:

1596548720431.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back