Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been wanting to ask- Collier is rated a high 4* on every recruiting site as well as, a 5* on rivals (I don’t get it). I like Collier and want him in this class, I just don’t understand how he is so highly ranked. What is he elite at? Can anyone go into depth about this?

It's pretty much a consensus that he's over rated. He's the 17th over prospect on Rivals and teams aren't sure if he's a take or not, including us.

Advertisement
I’ve been wanting to ask- Collier is rated a high 4* on every recruiting site as well as, a 5* on rivals (I don’t get it). I like Collier and want him in this class, I just don’t understand how he is so highly ranked. What is he elite at? Can anyone go into depth about this?
Potential. Size.

It's pretty much a consensus that he's over rated. He's the 17th over prospect on Rivals and teams aren't sure if he's a take or not, including us.
It’s all of the recruiting sites that have him rated so high- not just one or two. What do they see that makes him this *elite* player? I see a good player, not an elite player. Rivals having him as a 5* makes no sense.. and they dropped James Williams to a 4*. Not a big deal, just don’t it.

Advertisement
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
So how many Safeties we take next year? Wilson from IMG, The two kids from Hallandale, The kid from Prep. How many do we take? Next year is stacked.

honestly i see him flirting with the lizards to much i hope he sticks it to them but that’s the vibe i get from him things could very well change like they did with taylor though

Advertisement
Isn’t his 40 time rather slow? And, he seems to have a thin frame? He reminds me a lot of Sheldrick Redwine coming out of high school, who was rated as a low 3*.
He’ll make plays like MJ did in our defense. He’s definitely able to play boundary CB. He can move inside, to safety, and to striker. His versatility is another asset. Then it’s making a recruiting statement that is the only way Miami will ever win another title. We take the area back and keep all the best home. That’s the end.

Advertisement
honestly i see him flirting with the lizards to much i hope he sticks it to them but that’s the vibe i get from him things could very well change like they did with taylor though
Florida is no longer the favorite for Collier. Don’t know what you’ve been paying attention to. Recruiting is fluid, but Miami is the favorite for Collier. And Marshall for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back