Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a season isn’t played idk what can be a big momentum swing for either side. So if it comes down to offseason recruiting till the last wire, we’re Probably gonna split with UF. Tho I like our coaches to pull an upset with Marshall.
You must really fux wit RuMpH

Advertisement
I genuinely genuinely cannot fathom how Collier is a 5 star by Rivals. He doesn't really pass the eye test and unless I missed anything about blazing speed, he genuinely feels like an upper 3 star type talent.

How is this guy a 5 star?

Tate Martell was a 5 star at this point in his recruitment as well (he dropped a bit to borderline 4/5 just before signing day). Palmetto 5 got lots of exposure so the rankings got a bit inflated. I don't see 5 star either. Guaranteed if he'd committed here he would have dropped to 4 almost instantly.

Tate Martell was a 5 star at this point in his recruitment as well (he dropped a bit to borderline 4/5 just before signing day). Palmetto 5 got lots of exposure so the rankings got a bit inflated. I don't see 5 star either. Guaranteed if he'd committed here he would have dropped to 4 almost instantly.
Rivals ratings are so wack.

Advertisement
If a season isn’t played idk what can be a big momentum swing for either side. So if it comes down to offseason recruiting till the last wire, we’re Probably gonna split with UF. Tho I like our coaches to pull an upset with Marshall.
Kids chasing bags....let him take all that UF money then come home.

Advertisement
Are you really this soft and nervous in real life or just on Canes message boards? It's kinda embarrassing, amigo.

How about the most likely scenario - Miami keeps Taylor, Collins, Smith. UF gets Collier, Marshall. Nothing goes down to the wire. Those dudes already all knew where the others were going.

There idiot coach already tried to say our 3. Didn't work. No reason to believe that it will happen now.
Nah not that soft imma beast....but when u get wife beat for 13 years in a row I just have a hard time thinking I won't get hit again. I mean that's basically it.....like I said I'm confident but I know better....u never know recruiting is fluid. When other people say it's fluid it's a problem when I say it I have a loose mangina.
Like I said I'm confident if I had to guess today we get the three now they get the two. But I know better things can change fast this is why I said u never know.....maybe we get them all. That's what I mean by u never know....we can flip it or we can get them all. I don't think this Marshall thing is over Collins or Thad.....as of right now it is but u know how recruiting is.

You guys sweating a kid we didn’t need. We got the 2 best safeties in Florida. Marshall was a kick in the nuts though
If I had to choose savage safety or 5 star corner....give me the safety all day. Revis types don't grow on trees.....JW is an absolute mad man and I would bet he has a better career then a corner.

Does anybody know how many more schollies UF has to giveaway or are they tapped out now at 25.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back