Corey Collier and Jason Marshall Question

Mklein13

All American
I know these two are 2021 guys but would you give Miami the early edge here? Would be pretty cool to have these two teammates playing and potentially starting for us down the road. Very similar size for them both (6’2 and 170-180).

Advertisement
Low-key in a great spot with both, if we handle business this year, and next season then both will be Canes IMO

I feel like we’re in a better spot with Marshall than Collier. Collier seems like an Akeem Dent type, the lore of recent FSU DB’s will cloud his judgement.

Advertisement
Didn’t Collier come to a game/practice last year, may have even been to FSPOO game, and post things not so flattering to UM during the game/practice? I could be wrong but I remember some controversy with him that had fans upset.
Yes Collier came to the FSU game and posted a picture saying go FSU while in our recruiting section. However he’s not dumb and he’s been more pro Miami since he’s seen the dumpster fire that FSU has become. Both of these kids I warn y’all will receive out of state interest. The only way we get them (even one) is by winning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back