Corch monitor notified

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I've notified the corch monitoring system to keep an eye on this Jim Mcelwain character.

I normally don't start judging coaches till late year two or three ,but this guy is a supposed " offensive guru". The offense still looks like straight trash. So does the qb's.

Not saying they should be great ,but they should've at least improved from being trash to just being junk .

Like I said, I won't hit the button quite yet, but I'm watching you Mr.

Advertisement
I like watching Scarlett Cronkite Powell go through this as much as I like watching Collins go through what his team is going through...

Grier has a LOT of John Brantley to his game.

To think he was getting all that buzz out of high school from local kids, while Kaaya might as well have been anonymous. Silly.

"The National Corching Service monitoring station located in Washington D.C. has issued a Corch warning for all of Alachua county. This warning is to remain in effect until Jim McElwain resigns or is fired. The atmospheric conditions are perfect for bad hair cuts and yellow teeth. The NWCS also warns that there is potential for a blood vessel bursting in his head while yelling at one of his players. Gator fans are advised to stay indoors and away from The Swamp until Jeremy Foley convinces Urban Meyer to come back."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've just notified butch jones he's now replaced JM being monitored .

This idiot is spying on 4th and 14. Wasted a defender

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've notified the corch monitoring system to keep an eye on this Jim Mcelwain character.

I normally don't start judging coaches till late year two or three ,but this guy is a supposed " offensive guru". The offense still looks like straight trash. So does the qb's.

Not saying they should be great ,but they should've at least improved from being trash to just being junk .

Like I said, I won't hit the button quite yet, but I'm watching you Mr.

He attended Golden's Coaching Camp over the Summer.

Advertisement
Back